bigger upset?

Hendoforpresident

ya i was thinkin the same but then i thought about how people said BJ will win by anyway he wants to

and i witnessed edgar just pick him apart

and i thought about Serra TKO'ing GSP wich is much bigger than a decision

most people didnt think Frankie should even be in the octagon at the same time as BJ

just thought id ask

Serra beating GSP by FAR...

+1

Bj is not as good as he thinks he is. I thought that Frankie would beat him.

GSP on the other hand, is the best p4p in the world! He simply got caught with a punch in the back of the head. GSP redeemed himself by beating Serra senseless.

No comparison.

do all of u guys really think serra won by luck?! these r trained professional fighters, they r never i repeat NEVER supposed to give up anything especially someone like GSP. he had how many advantages? like 10 and he expected serra to go for the ground because he was so much stronger than he was, so much faster, so much taller and look what happened he got way in over his head and got ktfo. if you havent noticed serra is incredibly strong and adding onto that is the fact that hes short so that puts so much more strength in his hands when he gets inside which is what he did. he got inside and knocked out GSP.

+1

Bj is not as good as he thinks he is. I thought that Frankie would beat him.

GSP on the other hand' date=' is the best p4p in the world! He simply got caught with a punch in the back of the head. GSP redeemed himself by beating Serra senseless.

No comparison.[/quote']

Lol... Bj IS as good as he thinks he is...and GSP is def not the p4p best in the world..

Still Serra.

Edgar has all the talent to win. It became obvious in round 3.

When you saw BJ's face after the first round, it was also a good sign. Was that a JAB that did that to BJ's face ? all I saw land was a stiff, fast jab. The judges saw the damage and Franky won the round

Depending on which way you look at it. I had no doubt Frankie would take it to a decision but figured it would be 1 sided toward Penn then I had Frankie winning 4 of 5 but still expected to hear Penn's name called at the end.. With Frankie's hand speed and heart I didn't have him winning but I had it more like a 3-1 underdog then a 7 so I would have to say Serra although I agree was a fluke was the bigger upset only because I knew Frankie if anyone at lightweight had the tools to pull it off. BJ's smart a rematch mite not go the same way.

Archived