Word on the Streets is Dana White is Giving the Fans Free WEC PPV on the 24th

ArcaneKnight

I can understand Dana wanting to repay the fans' date=' but offering a free WEC ppv is like promising a deluxe pizza that never arrived and offering a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to make up for it...

But eating something is better than starving.

Again, I enjoyed 112, Dana's sweating too much.[/quote']

well said!

I wouldn't be to surpirsed if the Spider's next fight was free one.

I think it is a great offer and I applaud Dana for trying to make up for Silva's actions. I was debating whether or not to buy this event because there are some stellar fights on it, but I have spent a lot of money on MMA in the past few months.

I accept this offer. Thank you Dana!!!

This was going to be WEC's first PPV event. A badass card that might just get thrown our way free thanks to Anderson Silva and his genius tactics at 112.

lol are you still talking??

anderson fought like garbage. made a joke out of something he should take seriously. and now dana white has to throw even more money away on this fiasco to make it up to the fans. pretty sure this is the first time in the history of the company they have had to do something like this. what are you? Andersons testicle tick or something? get off it.

THE COWBOY for free.

And Aldo vs Faber is highly anticipated

This would be a good move by Dana

Nothing can make up for what happened except free seats and make Silva knock Maia out in 20 seconds so they can go home again. Pointless so this is the best he can do

Agreed the first 2 rounds were funny.. but it went on WAY too long. He should have said, come on come over here and hit me, come take me down.. then when Maia didn't, unleash hell on him flooring him

lol are you still talking??

anderson fought like garbage. made a joke out of something he should take seriously. and now dana white has to throw even more money away on this fiasco to make it up to the fans. pretty sure this is the first time in the history of the company they have had to do something like this. what are you? Andersons testicle tick or something? get off it.

I think Dana and all those people saying "that was garbage" in reference to Silva's fight need to back off. He is a fighter who wants spectacular fights for the remainder of his career. unfortunately, he is being feed garbage fighters who won't engage. Now to entertain himself and the fans he show boats, and people give him grief. ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR! He used tactics to mess with his opponents mind and win. Read "The art of War" people and leave him alone. Dana can't set up challenging fights for Silva in the end of his career, than screw him. Let Silva send a message to the jokers out their in his division.

Archived