frankie edgar promoting for jersey shore?

JUSTSCRAP33

i think its weird how like frankie edgar (who made it clear hes a jersey boy) just happened to beat bj around this time that jersey (city) is doing so much promotion right before summer... no one can sit up here and tell me fights cant be staged and im stupid for thinking that because it is a very real possibility... t.v. is t.v. anything can be staged... or maybe i just think too much lol

with that said frankie edgar is a great fighter and i think it shakes things up in the lightweight devision with him as champion

Let me get this straight - you think that Penn, the UFC, et al agreed to throw this fight in favor of Frankie Edgar, to help MTV help promote the Jersey Shore?

Are you retarded? You're definitely not overthinking - if anything, you should probably look into putting more thought into your "ideas". This was seriously one of the dumbest things I've EVER read in my entire life.

To quote Billy Madison, "Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Kill yourself.

Let me get this straight - you think that Penn' date=' the UFC, et al agreed to throw this fight in favor of Frankie Edgar, to help MTV help promote the Jersey Shore?

Are you retarded? You're definitely not overthinking - if anything, you should probably look into putting more thought into your "ideas". This was seriously one of the dumbest things I've EVER read in my entire life.

To quote Billy Madison, "Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Kill yourself.[/quote']

you obviously ignorant i didnt post that for points... nor do i care what you have to say if your dumb enough to not look deeper into things than you need to kill yourself... you dont know bj or frankie personally you dont know what they would do for money

i think its weird how like frankie edgar (who made it clear hes a jersey boy) just happened to beat bj around this time that jersey (city) is doing so much promotion right before summer... no one can sit up here and tell me fights cant be staged and im stupid for thinking that because it is a very real possibility... t.v. is t.v. anything can be staged... or maybe i just think too much lol

with that said frankie edgar is a great fighter and i think it shakes things up in the lightweight devision with him as champion

You are a troll

Archived