Still on Top.

wickedvvayz

Even, though A.silva's performance and clowning and his excuses are pretty much un acceptable. He is still undefeated in the UFC with another win under his belt if you like him or not. At first i thought it was just a brazalian thing. What a coincedence he doesnt seem to have that killer instinct's with Thales now Maia. Then supposilbly Maia desrespected him so he wanted to punish him. But didnt want to finsh that fight. Playing with Maia, being untouched and maia a bloody a mess. We all know Silva's full potential. I bet his next match. Hopefully Sonnen. I see A.silva being 100 times more agg. and finishing it with a brutal win. Untill someone defeats him or even posses a big threat both on the stand up and ground. Give credit where credit is due. He is still on top. His next match will prove that. I have no idea why, people say Silva blew it with the match against GSP. A.silva is the M.W champ. Why, should he go chasing GSP. What is he going to do with his W.W title, haha. I just dont see no point with him having to move down. When he has a 6 fight contract. Plenty of time for GSP to move up, eventually.

Even' date=' though A.silva's performance and clowning and his excuses are pretty much un acceptable. He is still undefeated in the UFC with another win under his belt if you like him or not. At first i thought it was just a brazalian thing. What a coincedence he doesnt seem to have that killer instinct's with Thales now Maia. Then supposilbly Maia desrespected him so he wanted to punish him. But didnt want to finsh that fight. Playing with Maia, being untouched and maia a bloody a mess. We all know Silva's full potential. I bet his next match. Hopefully Sonnen. I see A.silva being 100 times more agg. and finishing it with a brutal win. Untill someone defeats him or even posses a big threat both on the stand up and ground. Give credit where credit is due. He is still on top. His next match will prove that. I have no idea why, people say Silva blew it with the match against GSP. A.silva is the M.W champ. Why, should he go chasing GSP. What is he going to do with his W.W title, haha. I just dont see no point with him having to move down. When he has a 6 fight contract. Plenty of time for GSP to move up, eventually.[/quote']

your ruining the fans match with gsp with silva. so stop and let it happen. GSP vs Silva. hell ya. GO GSP

your ruining the fans match with gsp with silva. so stop and let it happen. GSP vs Silva. hell ya. GO GSP

Agreed, But my point is. How did Silva loose his chance. LMAO. He is the M.W champ, GSP is the W.W champ. Why, should Silva have to move down. Shouldnt GSP be the one moving up. WTF, is A.silva going to do with the W.W title, When he wants to match up against a H.W and can be a solid L.H.W if he chooses, too. Well, like i posted in my thread. Silva still has a 6 fight contract. Plenty of time for GSP to move up. I dont even think GSP runs through his mind. But who knows. I see a brutal knock out with A.silva's hands raised and GSP on the ground not knowing what hit him. Just to prove a point.

Archived