Clowning is not the problem....

Radante

Some fighters just do this naturally for self-motivation. Part of the sync up process. It doesn't bother me. In fact, clowning can actually be very entertaining to the fans, but you MUST, MUST, MUST ATTEMPT TO FINISH THE FIGHT if you go this route. Otherwise, YOU become the laughing stock. I love it when Anderson gets ****y like Ali. I just hate it when he hits the snooze button.

Some fighters just do this naturally for self-motivation. Part of the sync up process. It doesn't bother me. In fact' date=' clowning can actually be very entertaining to the fans, but you MUST, MUST, MUST ATTEMPT TO FINISH THE FIGHT if you go this route. Otherwise, YOU become the laughing stock. I love it when Anderson gets ****y like Ali. I just hate it when he hits the snooze button.[/quote']

I agree 100% and made the same point in another thread

I know Dana said the in the press conference that he did not like it but I think that's bollocks myself cos, lets be honest, If Silva had of knocked maia out in round 2. We'd all be saying how f*cking great he is. INCLUDING Dana

Archived