MTV's show "True Life: I'm a pro fighter"

Sisti

I'm probably gonna get some ball busting for talking about MTV on a UFC forum lol

But did anyone see the True Life: I'm a professional fighter? It documented 3 fighters and one of them was Frankie Edgar. It was an awesome show and actually made him look like a really cool guy

The end of the episode was his biggest fight ever (at least then) and it was against Gray Maynard! It showed him losing and he was actually getting married a week after the fight. Anyways, I always remembered him from that MTV show and was wondering if anyone else saw it

Yeah, but Kit Cope was the highlight for the whole thing for me. I wish he would make a comeback of some sorts, last fight was in ROC in December. Before that his last fight was in 08. Dude is hella funny, almost reminds me of Mayhem.

I hate to take away from Frankie, he is a great fighter, but I'm just dissapointed that BJ didn't show up to that fight. The BJ that made a statement against Diego would have killed this guy and made it clear that he is the champ. As cool as Frankie seems I say he loses his first title defense.

Yeah' date=' but Kit Cope was the highlight for the whole thing for me. I wish he would make a comeback of some sorts, last fight was in ROC in December. Before that his last fight was in 08. Dude is hella funny, almost reminds me of Mayhem.

I hate to take away from Frankie, he is a great fighter, but I'm just dissapointed that BJ didn't show up to that fight. The BJ that made a statement against Diego would have killed this guy and made it clear that he is the champ. As cool as Frankie seems I say he loses his first title defense.[/quote']

Honestly he already beat some solid guys so...if he beat bj ..who's he gonna lose to?

I do agree BJ just seemed off.

Honestly he already beat some solid guys so...if he beat bj ..who's he gonna lose to?

I do agree BJ just seemed off.

Yeah yeah he beat a guy named BJ Penn but he didn't beat THE BJ Penn, nothing to get worked up over. Frankie is great, but for some reason I just don't see him winning his next fight. Gray may get his shot that he was looking for, and he already bullied him once (pun intended). Florian may come back, he would lay the beat down I think.

Archived