The end of thread

britishranger

Now in the wake of Andersons antics at UFC112 we have the hate brigade out in force telling us all how Sonnen is the man to wreck Silva , How he is the best wrestler in MMA much better than Hendo (lol). Well I am here to remind you all of fact Anderson is slated for failing to finish MAIA the same MAIA who choked Sonnen to sleep, Well HB'ers take a long look at the Heros record in his last 11 fights and you tell me a) Who has he beaten B) How many fighters has he finished c) How many times in his last 11 has he been beaten.

Answer these three questions then come back and talk about his chances. Dont worry the guys in white coats are waiting for all who can come back still thinking he can do it.

The guy is only bull ******** Silva to get himself a shot at the belt the guy is a joke

now in the wake of andersons antics at ufc112 we have the hate brigade out in force telling us all how sonnen is the man to wreck silva ' date=' how he is the best wrestler in mma much better than hendo (lol). Well i am here to remind you all of fact anderson is slated for failing to finish maia the same maia who choked sonnen to sleep, well hb'ers take a long look at the heros record in his last 11 fights and you tell me a) who has he beaten B) how many fighters has he finished c) how many times in his last 11 has he been beaten.

Answer these three questions then come back and talk about his chances. Dont worry the guys in white coats are waiting for all who can come back still thinking he can do it.

The guy is only bull ******** silva to get himself a shot at the belt the guy is a joke[/quote']

+1000000

Sonnen will NOT beat Anderson Silva. Sorry to all those that hate him but Anderson Silva is completely unstoppable right now in middleweight division . I truely belive that Anderson will outstrike Belfort!!! As far as Sonnen I dont even think he would last a round with Anderson because if he starts finishing the fights when he wants to then Sonnen will be out cold in the first round as well as Belfort! Quite frankly probably anything that moves Anderson Silva's way right now will be pretty much destroyed if he decides to quit the BS and just get it done instead of playing around or making his opponent looking like a complete fool.

I think the same. Let the smoke clear and look at before Sonnen fought Nate the Great. Now all of the sudden he is going to beat Spider Silva. Quote the Natural "I'm not seein' it" The only thing that I want to see how he handles is Sonnens' talking. If Maia disrespected him, hehe. Then Sonnen is going to drive him crazy.

Sonnen will NOT beat Anderson Silva. Sorry to all those that hate him but Anderson Silva is completely unstoppable right now in middleweight division . I truely belive that Anderson will outstrike Belfort!!! As far as Sonnen I dont even think he would last a round with Anderson because if he starts finishing the fights when he wants to then Sonnen will be out cold in the first round as well as Belfort! Quite frankly probably anything that moves Anderson Silva's way right now will be pretty much destroyed if he decides to quit the BS and just get it done instead of playing around or making his opponent looking like a complete fool.

That is right on the money. If silva ever got taken down by sonnen he'd get submitted like maia did to him, vitor is good but and might out strike most others in the division not anderson silva.

Archived