How long will Edgar hold the title ?

SpiderProdigy

Yeah the Bj fight was close, and the stats that are coming out seem leaning towards a 48-47 or 49-46 decision for Penn. I think we see a GSP v Serra type of immediate rematch, though not many are chomping at the bit to get Penn back in there agaist Frankie so I dunno. Frankie looked good, I'd like to see him beat Kflo, but I think Bj will get the belt back eventually.

Third times a charm for Kenny Florian! If he gets maynard I think he might be able to avenge that. If he gets Florian I don't think he will defend but I hope so because I want Penn taking his belt back from Frankie not Kenny. Something about Penn challenging and then mauling Florian for his title back just doesn't seem right.

It was a close fight for sure but you cant take anything away from Frankie, he stuck to the game plan and won fair and square against the toughest lightweight out there. I could see Ken Flo posing a threat but don't count Frankie out, I mean look what happened when most did last night.

I hope he keeps the belt, he seems a nice guy and an excellent fighter with a lot of potential.

Just wondering how long you think Edgar will hold the title' date=' and who you think he'll lose it too if you think he'll lose it at all.[/quote']

I think BJ gets a rematch and takes his belt back. Its like when they brought up the knee guard thing BJ had on. Maybe he had a knee injury that kept him from pushing off or making take downs an option. He did not look right from the get go.

I would really like to see Edger hold it but I also want to see kenny win it because hes a great fighter and a class act and he really does deserve to hold it at least once not saying Edger doesnt seem the same as kenny cause he does really not an a s s and is a decent fighter but I would really like to see kenny try it on for once!!!!

If it's Baby J that would be tough. The only thing, this might be disrespectful but Edgar vs Maynard sounds like a UFN headliner. From a entertainement stand point I would like to see him fight Nate Diaz. Think about how it opens up now. Again entertainement value, a fight with Paul Kelly would rule. Sorry I'm on a rabbit trail.

He is losing it the next fight' date=' it doesn't really matter who it will be...I can't name a top 5 LW that he can beat.[/quote']

BJ Penn?

Im a big BJ Penn fan but i can admit he was beaten and give Frank a lot of respect. He was very humble and respectful during promotions/fight/Post fight. Hes AT LEAST holding his belt for 3 months or so and took it from the best thats all that matters. Im not saying he wont be the next Jens Pulver but if you pose problems for BJ you can hold your own and is still being underestimated after beating BJ who knows what hes capable of.

Archived