Vitor wants Anderson really bad now

AkiraMoa

Vitor will get destroyed more then Maia' date=' cause for one Dana will make Silva happy so a stunt like that doesnt happen again, and two Silva doesnt **** around with real contenders[/quote']

LOL. Vitor is going to rip Silva to shreds. I hope it does happen soon I cant wait to see Silva embarrassed and humbled

Vitor will get destroyed more then Maia' date=' cause for one Dana will make Silva happy so a stunt like that doesnt happen again, [b']and two Silva doesnt **** around with real contenders[/b]

Couldn't have said it any better than that.

Vitor will get destroyed more then Maia' date=' cause for one Dana will make Silva happy so a stunt like that doesnt happen again, and two Silva doesnt **** around with real contenders[/quote']

Totally agree...as far as GSP goes, the guy is scared to go up and face anderson. Anderson dominates MW then goes up and beats LHW, dismantling one of the golden boys of the UFC in Forrest.

GSP dominates WW and stays there, knowing full well Anderson would smoke him. Nothing against GSP, but cmon!

GSP is the biggest PPV draw. Dana will not have GSP fight and get killed. His "legacy" would be tarnished and the PPV dollars would go down. Why do you think Dana stopped talking about a superfight between the two??? It was after Forrest got beat down!!!

I could say the samething to you. Vitor will play right into Silva game.

More like Vitor will come out swinging regardless because that's what he does and Silva will only win if he gets a lucky shot in...but either way it's going to be a VERY exciting fight. One of them will be KO'd...

More like Vitor will come out swinging regardless because that's what he does and Silva will only win if he gets a lucky shot in...but either way it's going to be a VERY exciting fight. One of them will be KO'd...

This is true, could go either way. Imo Power and accuracy > speed

Archived