What was Silva talking about?

drumphils

It could have been the comment where Maia said "Silva is called the spider because it seems like he has so many arms. Maybe I'll take one of them home with me." Or something along those lines. Or maybe it was just because his ****ty **** thought that he could get in there and actually win with such little training.

It could have been the comment where Maia said "Silva is called the spider because it seems like he has so many arms. Maybe I'll take one of them home with me." Or something along those lines. Or maybe it was just because his ****ty **** thought that he could get in there and actually win with such little training.

na na

its that silva thinks of himself as the best ever

in his mind he is the best ever and who could argue?

whose gonna step upp?

hes a legend "its not my first fight" silva said sarcasticly

saying hes already been around he demands respect and he wants to fight someone on top not someone who he saw get knocked out by the guy he already beat!? convincingly!

silva goes to fight, maia was disrespecting him by not showing the respect silva deserves

silva went in last night smacking maia upp and maia learned his lesson

and a message to the ufc and fans

anyways..enough about this ppl gwt the **** over it

whats next for BJ?

whats next for Jones? is he fightin shogun after he loses to machida(good match)

is kimbos knee back to place?

will manyard fight edgar 2 next

and florian bj 2

Yeah it was the spider has eight legs so he would take one home with him. I know one thing' date=' if he thought Maia was bad what the hell is he going to do with Chael Sonnen and his mouth.[/quote']

touche lol. The difference in that fight is unlike Maia, Sonnen has some pretty good takedowns, with Maia it's getting it to the ground against someone with good take down defense(Silva) Although some would call him the best in the world once it hits the mat that doesn't do you any good if you don't get it there.

Archived