Anderson should of said after UFC 112:

everlast69

St. Pierre should have come up in the octagon and said the I am not impressed line. It is kind of getting like a really popular statement with the press and Rogan saying it. So it would have been awsome if he came in and said it to Silva. Then the UFC can make shirts or something with it, instead of those boring Silver Star shirts.

"are you not entertained?"

Anderson Silva should have said :" I am a discrace to the UFC, I am scared of Mias Ground game, I apologise for the spacing of my bottom teeth and sissy voice and Please Dana White give me a very high inside leg kick...to the groin to help make things right!"

Anderson Silva should have said :" I am a discrace to the UFC' date=' I am scared of Mias Ground game, I apologise for the spacing of my bottom teeth and sissy voice and Please Dana White give me a very high inside leg kick...to the groin to help make things right!"[/quote']

I actually lol'd

Anderson Silva should have said :" I am a discrace to the UFC' date=' I am scared of Mias Ground game, I apologise for the spacing of my bottom teeth and sissy voice and Please Dana White give me a very high inside leg kick...to the groin to help make things right!"[/quote']

So well put.

LOL!

St. Pierre should have come up in the octagon and said the I am not impressed line. It is kind of getting like a really popular statement with the press and Rogan saying it. So it would have been awsome if he came in and said it to Silva. Then the UFC can make shirts or something with it' date=' instead of those boring Silver Star shirts.[/quote']

LOL!!! I am pretty sure the plan was to get GSP in there, but they ran out of time. It would of been funny if he said I'm not impressed with your running.

Careful man, your going to piss off all the Silva ****s that have been flooding the forums today! LOL!

Archived