UFC112 Silva message to GSP

RogerM

Everybody is questioning Silva attitude! But for me it was very very easy to understand:

"Hey GSP is you want to fight with me, fight like a man (no doggy style).

Look I trained takedown defense and I will keep you at distance, where I'm much better than you, and I will kick you in your face. Yes, if you try to put me down I will avoid, walk in circles and frustrate you (make you a Joke) like I did with Maia."

And if you think a little bit, Silva was very intelligent: he completely confused GSP. You know: GSP the one who likes to study it's opponents, to train a plan and follow it meticulously. How the hell will GSP prepare the coming fight (again Silva)?

Anyway, Silva may have a surprise cause GSP is a top PperP fighter.

And I don't know why Dana is so piss-off, There are fighters which prefer to fight up other prefer to go down, sometimes they both came out boring (eg: GSP vs Hardy), that's happen. Silva take as much as he could, becouse he came to train to his next match. So, for what should we finish the fight? And also: in the octagon you have two fighters....

I am confused, are you trying to say that MAIA and GSPs takedowns are at the same level. When they fight Silva will end up on his back for sure. I don't think pissing off your boss, and your fans, is a good strategy at all. I am not saying Silva is not talented, he just better come ready to fight, because GSP sure will.

Everybody is questioning Silva attitude! But for me it was very very easy to understand:

"Hey GSP is you want to fight with me' date=' fight like a man (no doggy style).

Look I trained takedown defense and I will keep you at distance, where I'm much better than you, and I will kick you in your face. Yes, if you try to put me down I will avoid, walk in circles and frustrate you (make you a Joke) like I did with Maia."

And if you think a little bit, Silva was very intelligent: he completely confused GSP. You know: GSP the one who likes to study it's opponents, to train a plan and follow it meticulously. How the hell will GSP prepare the coming fight (again Silva)?

And I don't know why Dana is so piss-off, There are fighters which prefer to fight up other prefer to go down, sometimes they both came out boring (eg: GSP vs Hardy), that's happen. Silva take as much as he could, becouse he came to train to his next match. So, for what should we finish the fight? And also: in the octagon you have two fighters....[/quote']

There are two fighters in the octagon...you are a brilliant man...

No sarcasm!

I am confused' date=' are you trying to say that MAIA and GSPs takedowns are at the same level. When they fight Silva will end up on his back for sure. I don't think pissing off your boss, and your fans, is a good strategy at all. I am not saying Silva is not talented, he just better come ready to fight, because GSP sure will.[/quote']

GSP better come to fight haha...Truthfully, if you don't come to fight Anderson, the result is last night...he's not going to give someone his belt, you gotta take it...Anderson is the shiiiiiit..lol...point, blank, period....

Maybe at 170 GSP has the advantage but that fight isn't happenening....

This fight should not go ahead. At least GSP wrestled for 5 rounds with 2 sub attempts. Silva did nothing but jab and circle. Not to mention being a clown. Silva needs another fight before even thinking about GSP. Send Silva to LHW to fight the other weak champ or bite the bullet and send him to HW and give him Mir!

This fight should not go ahead. At least GSP wrestled for 5 rounds with 2 sub attempts. Silva did nothing but jab and circle. Not to mention being a clown. Silva needs another fight before even thinking about GSP. Send Silva to LHW to fight the other weak champ or bite the bullet and send him to HW and give him Mir!

So according to you its okay to put Silva against someone 75 lbs heavier than him, but its COMPLETELY unheard of for GSP to move up 15 lbs?

GSP better come to fight haha...Truthfully' date=' if you don't come to fight Anderson, the result is last night...he's not going to give someone his belt, you gotta take it...Anderson is the shiiiiiit..lol...point, blank, period....

Maybe at 170 GSP has the advantage but that fight isn't happenening....[/quote']

wtf are you smoking?

GSP better come to fight haha...Truthfully' date=' if you don't come to fight Anderson, the result is last night...he's not going to give someone his belt, you gotta take it...Anderson is the shiiiiiit..lol...point, blank, period....

Maybe at 170 GSP has the advantage but that fight isn't happenening....[/quote']

Actually Silva is the one who said he'd go to 170. Didn't you watch thefights yesterday???

"Hey GSP is you want to fight with me' date=' fight like a man (no doggy style).

And I don't know why Dana is so piss-off, There are fighters which prefer to fight up other prefer to go down, sometimes they both came out boring (eg: GSP vs Hardy), that's happen. Silva take as much as he could, becouse he came to train to his next match. So, for what should we finish the fight? And also: in the octagon you have two fighters....[/quote']

You are lost!

RogerM thank you so much for your thread. If anyone has been paying attention to Anderson they would know that he does what he wants to do in the octagon! IMO I feel he could have KO'D Maia if he really wanted to but instead he chose to clown him by showing he that even if he acts like a fool you're still not on his level. Why is everyone so upset? No one in the UFC upper brass says anything when GSP lays on a guy for 5 rounds nor do they say anything when Fitch does it. If he would've KO'D buddy in the first they would still talk sh**. The show must go on, build a bridge and get over it.

I do not know what all the fuss is about! Silva is to good. i enjoyed this fight more that any of the last GSP fights. Id watch Silva any day over GSP with his lay n pray. Dana should of apolized for the gsp vs hardy fight not this one. If you wanna complain, then find silva better compitition. the guy is to good!!! any1 who think gsp has a chance against Silva is smoking crack!!!!!

FAIL!!!

RogerM thank you so much for your thread. If anyone has been paying attention to Anderson they would know that he does what he wants to do in the octagon! IMO I feel he could have KO'D Maia if he really wanted to but instead he chose to clown him by showing he that even if he acts like a fool you're still not on his level. Why is everyone so upset? No one in the UFC upper brass says anything when GSP lays on a guy for 5 rounds nor do they say anything when Fitch does it. If he would've KO'D buddy in the first they would still talk sh**. The show must go on' date=' build a bridge and get over it.[/quote']

FAIL!!!

I do not know what all the fuss is about! Silva is to good. i enjoyed this fight more that any of the last GSP fights. Id watch Silva any day over GSP with his lay n pray. Dana should of apolized for the gsp vs hardy fight not this one. If you wanna complain' date=' then find silva better compitition. the guy is to good!!! any1 who think gsp has a chance against Silva is smoking crack!!!!![/quote']

FAIL!!!

Are you guys all the same person? If not, congrats on your respective fails!!! We are all now dumber for having read your posts.

well mr.mind-reader it was said that if silva was to drop to 170 he'd have a fight before GSP so why not just humiliate someone during that fight instead.

Anyways Maia's takedown ability has been one of the subject before the fight. We all knew he could probly do well once on the ground but everyone doubted he could possibly make it to the ground because his takedowns really aren't that good. GSP is WAY more performant with his takedown and in fact, as GSP has never fought a striker like Silva, Silva has never fought someone with as good takedowns as GSP has now. Remember that Dan Henderson made it to the ground in no time although he was sick that day.

Seriously.. Did you look at Maia's shape? can't believe this guy is a 185 I mean GSP is way thicker and bigger. Maia isn't half the athlete GSP is. He's good at BJJ, that's all he's got.

well mr.mind-reader it was said that if silva was to drop to 170 he'd have a fight before GSP so why not just humiliate someone during that fight instead.

Anyways Maia's takedown ability has been one of the subject before the fight. We all knew he could probly do well once on the ground but everyone doubted he could possibly make it to the ground because his takedowns really aren't that good. GSP is WAY more performant with his takedown and in fact' date=' as GSP has never fought a striker like Silva, Silva has never fought someone with as good takedowns as GSP has now. Remember that Dan Henderson made it to the ground in no time although he was sick that day.

Seriously.. Did you look at Maia's shape? can't believe this guy is a 185 I mean GSP is way thicker and bigger. Maia isn't half the athlete GSP is. He's good at BJJ, that's all he's got.[/quote']

He should fight Paul Daley and if Daley doesn't catch him take GSP

did u watch the same fight i did? anderson is the one who never came to fight. he came to run around in circles and throw his little kick to maia's knee. dont get me wrong first two rounds were good. last 3 rounds were a joke

I am confused' date=' are you trying to say that MAIA and GSPs takedowns are at the same level. When they fight Silva will end up on his back for sure. I don't think pissing off your boss, and your fans, is a good strategy at all. I am not saying Silva is not talented, he just better come ready to fight, because GSP sure will.[/quote']

You beat me to it. Maia may be awsome on the ground but he's not that awsome when it comes to getting it there. GSP (like him or hate him that's fine i'm not even going to get into it) is by far the best in the world EVER at this and Silva knows that and I find it very difficult to believe this was anything to do with that. I think the only truth to any of it was his post fight interview with Rogan when he says he doesn't know why he did what he did period. Silva is arrogant enough to come out and say for example "I wanted to prove to GSP I could stuff his takedowns" if that were the case it just wasn't.

Archived