Andersons Weakness = Brazilians

hitchy17

After the last fight, the only two people to get to 5 rounds with him are brazilians.

Now i know Leites was terrible but at least maia stood and swung at him and Anderson has gotta learn to engage people you cant always be a counter fight if he just stands there destroy him like u can anderson...

off topic but then when he fights Americans ( griffin, franklin, leben, marquart) he hunts then and destroys them as quick as possible

Dont get me wrong i still think Anderson is one of the greatest fighters the world has even seen

I really don,t know what to think about this statement.. Scary thing, I thought about it too.. but really I can,t be sure.

To me, one thing is absolutely sure : Silva did NOT want to finish the fight. Cuz even if we go on saying he's a counter striker, truth is he was picking Maia apart at will even if he wasn't fighting back. so why not do the whole thing? and above all, in the 5th, Maia did attack wrecklessly, brawlerstyle he went all in a couple times and Silva only dodged and didn't even try to counter.. So whatever his reasons were, he chose not to finish Maia. while we could defend him when he was against Leites, because Leites was just rolling on the floor, we can't say the same thing about Maia. So it's not because Maia was running away from the fight that he couldn't finish...

It's not Brazilians that don't like to fight eachother, it's that there's a lot of Brazilians that train together i.e. Nogs, Anderson Silva, Machida, Dos Santos and they have said that they WILL NOT fight eachother. I guess it's some sort of respect thing for the people you learn from and that you teach for them.

It's not Brazilians that don't like to fight eachother' date=' it's that there's a lot of Brazilians that train together i.e. Nogs, Anderson Silva, Machida, Dos Santos and they have said that they WILL NOT fight eachother. I guess it's some sort of respect thing for the people you learn from and that you teach for them.[/quote']

Thanks, thats what I meant..

After the last fight' date=' the only two people to get to 5 rounds with him are brazilians.

Now i know Leites was terrible but at least maia stood and swung at him and Anderson has gotta learn to engage people you cant always be a counter fight if he just stands there destroy him like u can anderson...

off topic but then when he fights Americans ( griffin, franklin, leben, marquart) he hunts then and destroys them as quick as possible

Dont get me wrong i still think Anderson is one of the greatest fighters the world has even seen[/quote']

brazilians huh? thats the most rediclous statement i've ever heard

After the last fight' date=' the only two people to get to 5 rounds with him are brazilians.

Dont get me wrong i still think Anderson is one of the greatest fighters the world has even seen[/quote']

Andersons 1st loss was to fellow Brazilian Luiz Azeredo in Shooto....very embarrassing

Actually Japanese fighters are Andersons kryptonite, and the Americans that fought Anderson went at him, while the brazilians held themselves and fought smarter.

i think what you mean is brazillians are anderson silva's equal...as they're the only ones that can survive...

i believe his weakness is actually japanese cans...i could be wrong though. :rolleyes:

Dajiu Takase anyone???

I think this might be the case too.

I've heard Brazilians dont even like fighting each other.

Really?

what about Jose Lani-Jons vs Jorge Patino?

Murilo Rua vs Mario Sperry?

Werdum vs Bigfoot?

Rogerio Nogueira vs Shogun Rua?

Ricardo Arona vs Shogun & Wandy?

Gonzaga vs Werdum ! & 2?

Werdum vs Big Nog?

BIg Nog vs Zulu?

Beginning of Wandy's career?

Machida vs Shogun?

Machida vs Thiago Silva?

I could go on..........

Archived