the awkwardness of being an Anderson Silva fan..

tylamo

seriously, i dont know what to think.

while watching the fight i was so pissed off...i mean he was blatantly disrespectful towards Maia. no matter what, there is no excuse for that performance.

maybe he was tired..

idk, but his interviews have always made me think he may just be a huge **** hole..

hes always been one of my favorite fighters and Ive regarded him as number one for a while, but his performance yesterday was the most disappointed ive been in a while with a fight.

i think Dana has every right to be pissed. If Silva isn't happy with the caliber of his opponent, move up. He definitely could have finished Maia, so why not do it?

frustrating.

micheal jordans a complete d-bag in real life doesnt meen he doesnt have an enormous fanbase. Personally i dont like judging fighters by there personalities(excpet mir' date=' hate that guy lol) [b']but it is what it is.[/b]

icwatudidthar!

What? He was cool.

Nah theres been aloooooooot of reports of Micheal Jordans real personality(i think one of the latest was people trying to pin Tiger Wood's affair problem on the friendship between himself and MJ)

If you listen to rap i know Chamillionaire(really popular around Texas) had a bit a scuff with MJ before too, along with Yung Joc

Nah theres been aloooooooot of reports of Micheal Jordans real personality(i think one of the latest was people trying to pin Tiger Wood's affair problem on the friendship between himself and MJ)

If you listen to rap i know Chamillionaire(really popular around Texas) had a bit a scuff with MJ before too' date=' along with Yung Joc[/quote']

repotably MJ refused to take a photo with Cham and gave him some smartass remark. Saying he only takes photo's with chicks and white people

repotably MJ refused to take a photo with Cham and gave him some smartass remark. Saying he only takes photo's with chicks and white people

yea thatd be the occasion and on the way out Yung Joc got involved somehow, details are still pretty fuzzy though

Yeah don't compare Anderson to MJ... Name a performance where MJ didn't give it his all like Anderson last night and we'll talk. And just because MJ SUPPOSEDLY (we dont know if he did or not) had a problem with Chamillionaire doesnt mean hes a d-bag

seriously' date=' i dont know what to think.

while watching the fight i was so pissed off...i mean he was blatantly disrespectful towards Maia. no matter what, there is no excuse for that performance.

maybe he was tired..

idk, but his interviews have always made me think he may just be a huge **** hole..

hes always been one of my favorite fighters and Ive regarded him as number one for a while, but his performance yesterday was the most disappointed ive been in a while with a fight.

i think Dana has every right to be pissed. If Silva isn't happy with the caliber of his opponent, move up. He definitely could have finished Maia, so why not do it?

frustrating.[/quote']

disappointing yes, however i found it a bit amusing for the first 3 rounds, i mean seriously he is doing this to an elite mix martial artist, you have to be very very good to be in the ufc and to be able to toy with the worst fighter in the ufc is still impressive, am i the only one who feels this way?

disappointing yes' date=' however i found it a bit amusing for the first 3 rounds, i mean seriously he is doing this to an elite mix martial artist, you have to be very very good to be in the ufc and to be able to toy with the worst fighter in the ufc is still impressive, am i the only one who feels this way?[/quote']

oh and im not saying maia is the worst fighter in the ufc im just say even to do it to the worst fighter in the ufc is impressive whomever that may be

I like Anderson' date=' but Sonnen will beat him. I just have this feeling.[/quote']

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

disappointing yes' date=' however i found it a bit amusing for the first 3 rounds, i mean seriously he is doing this to an elite mix martial artist, you have to be very very good to be in the ufc and to be able to toy with the worst fighter in the ufc is still impressive, am i the only one who feels this way?[/quote']

No I think it was impressive too.

nope - I felt the same way.

It was bad sportsmanship - but crazy good display of skill. It has most likely been many years since any fighter in the UFC was "picked on" - but that is what Silva did.

yeah it was amusing at first..

but the last rounds were COMPLETELY flat..it was ridiculous

Micheal Jordans a complete D-Bag in real life doesnt meen he doesnt have an ENORMOUS fanbase. Personally i dont like judging fighters by there personalities(excpet Mir' date=' hate that guy lol) but it is what it is.[/quote']

i dont know if Jordan's an *******, but he has the right to do anything he wants IMO.

i dont like judging them by their personalities either. it was more of Silva's antics in the octagon that pissed me off.

one thing's for sure.. its time to leave MW or fight GSP.

Archived