Anyone that interested in UFC 113?

siwelewis

I know it has a very important main fight and I guess Kos/Daley is quite interesting seeing as it will have a significant impact on future WW fights but with the UFC 114 card so stacked im too excited to even be that bothered about UFC 113

both cards are going to be awesome. can't say the same about 115 though... i predict the ufc making that card air free due to his promise to make it up to us etc

UFC 113 promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik4dFpE-KOI

Losing a bit of faith actually...I have been waiting for Shogun vs Machida 2 but the problem is there is a good chance that fight is going to the decision and the judges are proving to be very incompetent lately especially Douglas Crosby and Cecil Peoples.

I know it has a very important main fight and I guess Kos/Daley is quite interesting seeing as it will have a significant impact on future WW fights but with the UFC 114 card so stacked im too excited to even be that bothered about UFC 113

SERIOUSLY!?

maybe it's just cause i'm canadian... but of 111-114, 113 is the BEST

MACHIDA/SHOGUN 2!

STOUD!

COTE!

SLICE!

heeelllllll yeah!

I'm really looking forward to 113. It's gonna be nice to be able to change my sig. To have this stupid question answered once and for all. I'm not expecting another main event draw. I think both guys are going to come in looking to finish twice as hard as they did last time.

Dana is going to say something stupid like "These two guys are going to come in and stand infront of eachother punching eachother in the face" or something like that, and of course it's going to be much much much more technical than that, But I think for both guys we're going to see a fire like we didn't see last time.

I could care less about the Kimbo fight, but there's some really nice other fights on the card. It will be really nice to see Cote in action again, and great to see Kos Daily. It's a good card.

Archived