Help for a Hemophiliac

Patsflynn

Hey guys, I'm really starting to get into UFC/MMA and I have a small problem, I have severe Hemophilia A.

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haemophilia_A)

Basically If I get cut I don't stop bleeding, Which sort of makes really fighting in the UFC impossible.

I really love the UFC and watching fights, and a career as a trainer or just being the guy in the fighters corner cheering him on after each round would be awesome!

I've been doing Taekwondo for a few solid years no with no issue and I am going to start doing Krav Maga very soon as well. My question however is; What sort of non fighting activities can I do for the UFC? Can I still train/practice like a fighter but not fight?

Hey guys' date=' I'm really starting to get into UFC/MMA and I have a small problem, I have severe Hemophilia A.

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haemophilia_A)

Basically If I get cut I don't stop bleeding, Which sort of makes really fighting in the UFC impossible.

I really love the UFC and watching fights, and a career as a trainer or just being the guy in the fighters corner cheering him on after each round would be awesome!

I've been doing Taekwondo for a few solid years no with no issue and I am going to start doing Krav Maga very soon as well. My question however is; What sort of non fighting activities can I do for the UFC? Can I still train/practice like a fighter but not fight?

Of course you can train. You can train in anything and everything you want to train in. If you're good enough you could even train the big dog's. I'm not sure if you'd be allowed to enter grappling tournaments but if you can you'd have a blast and if you win a couple of big one's I can guarantee you'll get a job teaching which could lead to all sorts of opportunities.

Archived