Anderson "The ???" Silva

Shady_Champ

I just got done watching some Silva highlights and after watching them I think the his nick name should be changed to The Matrix. The man dodges punches like the agents dodge bullets in the Matrix. It's just a joy to watch, so graceful. Anyone agree?

PS. Don't be a Dooshbag and write fail, it's just not needed or wanted. I've done it before but after realizing the ignorance of it I have stopped.

I just got done watching some Silva highlights and after watching them I think the his nick name should be changed to The Matrix. The man dodges punches like the agents dodge bullets in the Matrix. It's just a joy to watch' date=' so graceful. Anyone agree?

PS. Don't be a Dooshbag and write fail, it's just not needed or wanted.[b'] I've done it before but after realizing the ignorance of it I have stopped[/b].

fail... u dont want us to be d0uchebags yet your hero is tito? lololroflcopters

PS. Don't be a Dooshbag and write fail' date=' it's just not needed or wanted. I've done it before but after realizing the ignorance of it I have stopped.[/quote']

Very Cool. I'm glad to see at least a few people are learning to understand the difference between a discussion forum and the drool that is all too frequent here.

I always update my FB status when watching Anderson Silva fight with something like:

- This guy is not real, he fights inside The Matrix

- Someone call agent Smith to challenge A. Silva

I remember watching him fight Hendo and he even taunted him during the fight... Only a demigod would dare to taunt Dan Henderson inside the Octagon...

Archived