Silva's next opponent! Ouch!!!

saintbrad

Regardless of anyones opinion of Anderson's antics' date=' i personally love the guy, Dana & co have just unleashed a beast.

If they want Anderson to finish a fight, well....he'll finish a fight alright.

I feel for his next opponent.[/quote']

Anderson silva complaint thread #87468795678356387563876438756387456384764875638476875364875364875648573458736487346

ur compaining dude.... u had to throw in how "Dana & co" hate him.... wake up and follow a real fighter' date=' not show pony clown ******[/quote']

Anderson is one of the very best!

Respect the skill of the fighter if not the fighter himself!

Regardless of anyones opinion of Anderson's antics' date=' i personally love the guy, Dana & co have just unleashed a beast.

Really? Cuz this happened basically the same way in the Cote fight. Yea he sure showed us what's up with his next fight with Thalis Leites ;)

Anderson is one of the very best!

Respect the skill of the fighter if not the fighter himself!

No doubt I agree completely but it's hard to respect a fighter when he fights the way he did. Anderson is one of the best like him or hate him but if you don't fight how does anyone know this.. I could be the best cook in the world but if I don't cook how are you to make that opinion of me.. their are more and more new comers to the sport many of which may have never seen a Silva fight and if that was their first immpression then they will never know he is one of the best and the fault is all his because how many times has he stated "I want to be known as the best of all time"

ur compaining dude.... u had to throw in how "Dana & co" hate him.... wake up and follow a real fighter' date=' not show pony clown ******[/quote']

lol yh,anymore main events like that and itl be strikeforce FTW

theyve got a great card coming up this month i dont think old gegard will dance around like a cheer leader

Really? Cuz this happened basically the same way in the Cote fight. Yea he sure showed us what's up with his next fight with Thalis Leites ;)

I didn't find Cote fight too bad...try watching it again there was some good stuff, but when people started complaining about Leites he went and destroyed Forrest :) it just depends who he is fighting I still like watching him though

Regardless of Anderson's actions, if he is in the octagon with a worthy opponent, than that worthy opponent would have taken full advantage of his antics and taken the belt from him. Maia did not take advantage of his antics and walk away with the belt. Because Maia was an unworthy opponent to be fighting for the belt. So was Cote and Leites, hence why he acted that way. Anderson did not feel threatened by these fighters, and I believe that he acts that way to prove to the UFC if you want a great performance from him give him opponents that are a danger to him, opponents that make him feel threatened to lose the belt to. He will fight the way we know he can. The UFC just gave him Maia so the world can see another Anderson Silva knock out, that is the only reason Maia got a shot at the title. Anderson most likely felt like if you are going to treat me like a circus side show freak then I will act like a circus side show freak. That is just my opinion. It could be the otherside of the coin people are not looking at. Again I am not saying this is true, this is what happened. I am saying that this is a possibility of what happened.

Anderson Silva is a JOKE....and should be ashamed.

Dont LOVE men except your Dad ...its uncool!

So am i the only one that noticed after the flurry Maia gave Silva that Silva started his lance armstrong marathona round the octagon you cant tell me that he wasnt hurting and by the way forrest didnt get destroyed Silva told him to come on and he did Maia didnt he waited idc how you act who your opponnet is skilled or not you fight like a champion Honestly BJ has fought plenty of guys who didnt deserve to be in there with him but hey he did like he should and finished them Chuck Liddell Randy Couture Brock Lesnar GSP Rich Franklin Even Tito Ortiz all the way back to Shamrock and Gracie if your a champion fight like a champion if your mad about who your facing knock em out and move on otherwise go join strikeforce and fight on CBS and never make a PPV again i mean what the hell Silva just acted like a talented **** i hope he has to fight on a prelim card for the next 3 fights and defend his title againts 3 nobodys hell put him in there with the winner of the ultimate fighter 11

they get paid to fight and get paid to entertain

the fight was entertaining for 2 and a half rounds, i was entertained by silva. and when maia was attacking.

i think there is a difference between defense and running away which seems like time wasting.

No doubt I agree completely but it's hard to respect a fighter when he fights the way he did. Anderson is one of the best like him or hate him but if you don't fight how does anyone know this.. I could be the best cook in the world but if I don't cook how are you to make that opinion of me.. their are more and more new comers to the sport many of which may have never seen a Silva fight and if that was their first immpression then they will never know he is one of the best and the fault is all his because how many times has he stated "I want to be known as the best of all time"

I don't think Slva gives a **** about what anyone thinks about him. Same for Fedor!!

Archived