Should fighters get flown in a private jet or first class

Skisquaw

I was watching the videos on UFC and saw a few folks like Kendall flying 24 hours in standard economy seats. I don?t know about you but I think these guys need to be flying first class or in a private jet. I know when George Forman flew to Africa he sure as hell didn?t go coach.

Come on UFC if you are going international you need to get these guys there as fast as possible so they can acclimate and deal with Jet lag. These guys are pros and need their beauty rest cant we get a UFC Leer Jet and fly these boys in style?

lol first class ticket would probably cost half of kendals yearly wage......

he might be somewhat famous but he gets paid pretty average.

unfair for that trip. would leave you less than 100%, but the ufc cant be paying 20% of your fight purse just for a ticket.

and private jets, no ways lol

Come on UFC if you are going international you need to get these guys there as fast as possible so they can acclimate and deal with Jet lag.

First of all, flying first class won't get you there any quicker. 2nd I highly doubt that Dana white has any input except maybe suggestion of when the fighters get there. BJ Penn was apparently there 2 weeks prior and i'm sure there were other fighters who arrived early as well.

Flight Class is probobly all up to the fighters. I'm sure the UFC most likely covers a certain portion such as Economy then it's up to the fighters if they want to upgrade. From a cost perspective you're looking at a huge difference between economy and first class. A bump from economy to business will cost 5k. A bump to first class would cost 10-15k. I don't care who you are that's alot of money.

If you get there early enough it wouldn't matter which class you flew however if I was a fighter I would definetly negotiate a few Ambien and maybe a couple Adovan for the trip but that's just me.

Archived