Brock and fedor who gives a monkeys!

aethlefirth

THERE is just no grey area when it comes to Brock and fedor is there?

I mean if you mention the chubby cherub his fan boys (I?m not allowed to say nut huggers) get all upset and go on endlessly about sambo champ this and sambo champ that but neglect to point out that he got the bronze 3 times so he doesn?t win all the time, and mention that loss and they go through the roof!!

And Brock well his wwe background follows him like a dirty smell everywhere he goes, and proclaiming him the best at this stage before he has even fought all the top guys in the UFC heavyweight division is a bit farcical at best, he got caught by Mir not exactly the best guy in the division (though I?m still a fan) so some might argue that someone with FEDOR?s experience and skills would catch him as well but FEDOR has never fought anyone as explosive as BROCK before so who knows.

One thing is for sure both BROCK fan boys and FEDOR fan boys are blind to anything close to reality and refuse to see beyond their respective fighters private parts, so I have one thing to say about it all................................................we don?t know who would win until they fight so till then get on with your lives and stop wasting our time with your drivel!!!!!

FEDOR at one time was the best in the world no doubt but there are a lot of fighters out there now that have come through in the last few years and he can no longer be considered the best until he fights someone who has the same ability, BROCK has 5 fights under his belt and hasn?t fought all the top guys not even the top 5 so give it a rest until he has.

Now as the human torch would say FLAME ON!

putting up mirror threads eh aethy ? don't you think the brockettes are discombobulated enough ?

my copy & paste reply from your mirror thread

... aethy, you should really mention the fact that the "hardcore fedor defenders" don't create troll-threads to bash lesnar or brag on the emperor ... truth > (its fatherless trolls & noobs looking for recognition or attention) ...

SAY IT ...SAY IT !!!!!!

putting up mirror threads eh aethy ? Don't you think the brockettes are discombobulated enough ?

my copy & paste reply from your mirror thread

... Aethy' date=' you should really mention the fact that the "hardcore fedor defenders" don't create troll-threads to bash lesnar or brag on the emperor ... Truth > (its fatherless trolls & noobs looking for recognition or attention) ...

say it ...say it !!!!!!

you crack me up beserker:)

Archived