Ed Soares post-UFC 112 interview...

MysticKJ

i agree with ed when he said he watched the fight and it wasnt as bad as i thoit was when i watched it live' date=' i was going to make a thread to ask ppl to watch it again and see if they thoght the same but i didnt bother lol[/quote']

No it was every bit as bad as Dana said and more.

Historic first event in Abu Dhabi with their Royal family watching, and they saw that...and your trying to promote the sport?

Was pathetic.

:mad:i dont care what anyone says silva is the best if u want to see him shine give him real competition gsp,rashad,rampage someone that isnt scared of being hit u want to see what silva can do give hime some one that will bring it out of him it takes two to make a good fight maia was a scared chicken $#!+

and Ed Soreass is a total jack **** (sorry mods) Maia talking a lot of crap?!!? what crap, he siad Silva was the best in the world and the pound for pound king." Oh thats a lot of talking. Here I'll even quote what Maia said:

“What can I say, he’s the best fighter in the world, pound for pound. He’s good in everything that he does, and so far it’s the biggest challenge of my life.”

I dont like the excuse that demian maia talked alot of sh*t....he made a joke saying he was the spider so he had many legs maybe he could catch one, clearly a joke, not meant offensively...Spider was just annoyed that he didnt get one of the superfights he is desperate for so he made a statement...best moment of the fight was in the 5th round when maia made a nice combo on anderson, i jumped out of my seat.

I dont like the excuse that demian maia talked alot of sh*t....he made a joke saying he was the spider so he had many legs maybe he could catch one' date=' clearly a joke, not meant offensively...Spider was just annoyed that he didnt get one of the superfights he is desperate for so he made a statement...best moment of the fight was in the 5th round when maia made a nice combo on anderson, i jumped out of my seat.[/quote']

I believe Sila when he said that was disrespectful, seeing that he is a ver qualified BJJ black belt. Even though Maia's BJJ is much better, Silva didn't like it that Maia was saying what he said about submitting him. You can see it in the fight it was bothering Anderson.

I'm not in any way saying that was he did was justified, just that he had a reason for his actions, not an excuse.

I believe the vast majority of the fans were upset that Anderson didn't finish the fight. Now we see that he couldn't, not that he wouldn't... which is VERY interesting. I supose this is what Anderson was surprised by.

I dont like the excuse that demian maia talked alot of sh*t....he made a joke saying he was the spider so he had many legs maybe he could catch one' date=' clearly a joke, not meant offensively...Spider was just annoyed that he didnt get one of the superfights he is desperate for so he made a statement...best moment of the fight was in the 5th round when maia made a nice combo on anderson, i jumped out of my seat.[/quote']

i also jumped out of my seat

Archived