Translation Of Post Fight with Anderson

Noobsrox

Anderson says: What do you think?

Anderson: well you know. unfortunately i didn't come here to please everyone. i came here to do my job and my job was well done. Ive gotten this far respecting everyone. and i fight respecting everyone. and Damian lacked respect for me. not personally, but as an martial arts athlete. and i take that VERY seriously, i take it VERY VERY seriously. i didn't get this far for no reason. and he came to do his job and i came to do mines. and i did what i trained to do, to HIT Damian.

reporter: what did he do to disrespect you?

Anderson: well we are here to promote the event. an event that is the best in the world with out a doubt, we have the best fighters in the world. but everything has to be done carefully. specially Brazilian against Brazilian. where we are from; i don't know from what martial arts school he (Damian) fights from. but the the martial arts school i come from, i was taught to respect all my adversaries. and I've gotten this far doing so. i did not come in the UFC disrespecting anyone. and whenever an Adversary that has to fight me disrespects my martial arts black belt, this is what to happens. unfortunately some people liked it other didn't. but he (Damian) paid for the stupid things he said.

reporter: when you say u wanted to punish Damian ....

Anderson: Actually my goal was not to hurt or injure anyone. i am not here to injure Damian or any adversaries. my objective is to go in and do my job and do it well. to fight an make my opponents completely vulnerable to my blows. its what I've always trained for, its what i always do, and what i will keep doing. training the same way. some fights knock-outs will happen, some fights it will not happen. and i simply did what i had to do. i showed why i came here and why i am here.

its kind of like

Dont stand in the way of others dreams' date=' but damn sure dont let them stand in the way of yours.[/i'] but in diffrent context

PS: i do like GSP but i understand what u mean when u say his fights are boring. he has literally done the same thing for the past 5 fights. and that gets boring quick. but i did enjoy his victory over had hardy. just because my friend was cheering for dan lol!

Oh' date=' well this is probably better than what I had translated previously.

Reporter: What did he do to disrespect you?

Anderson: He said I looked like something Brock would leave in the toilet.[/quote']

LOL.

He fought like something Brock would leave in the toilet!

One question, how did Silva got disrespected?

what exactly did Silva heard from Demian Maia that pissed him off?

The only 'bad' thing Demian said is that the spider has a lot of legs, so maybe Demian can take one

it was more a joke really (not a very good one haha), but a joke! :)

I think Anderson Silva has personal issues that make him act like a baby, he will do the same against Vitor

He hates brazilians, they don't like to compete against each other.

Who knows, like soccer fanatics that hate the other team, and are willing to die just because he likes another soccer team

happens a lot in South America

maybe Sao Paulo and Rio are enemies, or Rio and Curitiba, or who cares, those 2 cities, maybe their soccer teams hate each other, maybe region vs region, I don't know, something like that

I'm sorry but Silva's response makes NO sense.

If Silva was taught to respect advesaries' date=' he certainly didn't show such respect in the octagon on Saturday. He also need to specify how Maia dis-respected him, because now Anderson just looks like an egomaniacal lunatic.[/quote']

He means in the media. Not that I'm entirely convinced that Anderson isn't just an egotistical maniac.

One question' date=' how did Silva got disrespected?

The only 'bad' thing Demian said is that the spider has a lot of legs, so maybe Demian can take one

I think Anderson Silva has personal issues that make him act like a baby, he will do the same against Vitor

Who knows, like soccer fanatics that hate the other team, and are willing to die just because he likes another soccer team

maybe Sao Paulo and Rio are enemies, or Rio and Curitiba, or who cares, those 2 cities, maybe their soccer teams hate each other, maybe region vs region, I don't know, something like that[/quote']

he doesnt hate brazilian lol. and its got nothing to do with soccer. im just translating i dont have speacial connection to anderson to ask him stuff lol. but from what i got, i think he felt disrespected by maia. having to fight a non top contender. but thats strictly my opinion. if i find out anything else ill be sure to post. :D

i just hope he does what he told joe rogan and goes back to his humbleness that everyone loved

he doesnt hate brazilian lol. and its got nothing to do with soccer. im just translating i dont have speacial connection to anderson to ask him stuff lol. but from what i got' date=' i think he felt disrespected by maia. having to fight a non top contender. but thats strictly my opinion. if i find out anything else ill be sure to post. :D[/quote']

For example in Ecuador, Guayaquil vs Quito hate each other. Two cities that hate each other.

When Liga de Quito vs Barcelona (Guayaquil) play, if Barcelona looses, watch out for your car in the parking lot, if might be without front window

They do vandalism if they lose a match

It's stupid, it's called fanatism

in Argentina River vs Boca, you can get stabbed in the back for wearing a River shirt in the Boca Juniors neighborhood.

There have been plenty of dead people because of it

Brazil, it's even crazier. Botafogo vs Flamengo, Fluminense vs Flamengo, damn, it gets wild over there.

So why

ESPECIALLY BRAZILIANS

Why did Anderson said that?

Let's face it people

Anderson has personal issues against Brazilians

he did this with Leites

He does it again with Maia

he will do it again with Vitor

and he was pretty pissed with Wanderlei too

The only brazilian he respects is Machida

So, why do fighters need to show respect, ESPECIALLY Brazilians?

Why?

So in the Countdown to Silva vs Vitor, Vitor needs to say praises to Anderson?

Not even a joke?

is that respect?

How can he sell a fight if he doesn't says ONE bad thing about Anderson?

As a fighter, you HAVE TO SAY

"I believe I am better than him , I believe I can win"

that is not an insult

but Anderson is such a kid, he sends the whole event to hell, just because he felt disrespected

what the heck is he doing in the fight business then if he is so freaking sensitive?

I think Dana White needs to realize, Anderson has personal issues with Brazilians, and that might costs Dana White millions of dollars

So Dana, please understand, in South America, we hate each other for stupid things

For you, Dana, it makes no sense, but it doesn't makes sense to kill another guy because he is from another team

So Silva would rather mock Maia than put a good show for the fans

his ego is first

his ego is second

and the fans are his 10th priority maybe

thanks for the translation' date=' looks like what he said, i remember him saying "brazilian" at one point and wondered why ed soares didnt mention it.[/quote']

no prob. i hate Ed Soares! he is a chump at translating. and i will just hide this fight in a box and act like it never happened. i believe what anderson said. that fight did not feel like him at all. and i think he will redeem himself

For example in Ecuador' date=' Guayaquil vs Quito hate each other. Two cities that hate each other.

When Liga de Quito vs Barcelona (Guayaquil) play, if Barcelona looses, watch out for your car in the parking lot, if might be without front window

They do vandalism if they lose a match

It's stupid, it's called fanatism

in Argentina River vs Boca, you can get stabbed in the back for wearing a River shirt in the Boca Juniors neighborhood.

There have been plenty of dead people because of it

Brazil, it's even crazier. Botafogo vs Flamengo, Fluminense vs Flamengo, damn, it gets wild over there.

So why

ESPECIALLY BRAZILIANS

Why did Anderson said that?

Let's face it people

Anderson has personal issues against Brazilians

he did this with Leites

He does it again with Maia

he will do it again with Vitor

and he was pretty pissed with Wanderlei too

The only brazilian he respects is Machida

So, why do fighters need to show respect, ESPECIALLY Brazilians?

Why?

So in the Countdown to Silva vs Vitor, Vitor needs to say praises to Anderson?

Not even a joke?

is that respect?

How can he sell a fight if he doesn't says ONE bad thing about Anderson?

As a fighter, you HAVE TO SAY

"I believe I am better than him , I believe I can win"

that is not an insult

but Anderson is such a kid, he sends the whole event to hell, just because he felt disrespected

what the heck is he doing in the fight business then if he is so freaking sensitive?

I think Dana White needs to realize, Anderson has personal issues with Brazilians, and that might costs Dana White millions of dollars

So Dana, please understand, in South America, we hate each other for stupid things

For you, Dana, it makes no sense, but it doesn't makes sense to kill another guy because he is from another team

So Silva would rather mock Maia than put a good show for the fans

his ego is first

his ego is second

and the fans are his 10th priority maybe[/quote']

look i understand what u are talking about the whole soccer rivalry. believe me, im Brazilian and my best friends are Brazilian. and i dont stab them when their fighters win over mines lol. i dont think he is an egomaniac, i just think he was pissed off because he had to fight the remains of the competition. and i do think he had a grudge against Maia but thats got nothing to do with him hating brazilian. and Wanderlai actually was the one who was pissed off at anderson. because Rich Franklin can to train in black house for 2 weeks. and Wanderlai was pissed because rich was gonna face him next. i dont think the crazy soccer theory applies to this :D plus u dont see the fans running up t dana and punching him in the stomach or rolling cars -_-

I`m Brazilian and i uderstood very well what Anderson Silva said he said what Ed Soares Said exactly he just didn`t make sense to what he said u know y becouse he had to find a excuses to what he did i the octagon and he had to say something like : Damian disrespect me by step in the octagon to fight me and that`s probably he said to Vitor Belfort as well. Silva is scared to loose the titlo and that`s y he `s acting like that trust me put Machida agains`t him and trust me if he desrespect Lyoto Machida like he did to Maia Lyoto Machida would destroy . GSP would destroy Anderson silva too but Dana thinks he doesn`t deserv fight GSP He has a black belt but he knews if he went to the ground he was going to loose I was so pumped when the crowed starts to scream for Maia even Joe Rogan Said If Maia knocked out Silva it would be the best thing in the wourld. I was a big fan of anderson but now for me he is a selfish looser.Maia never give up very empressed and very respectifull I live in Australia and I hope next UFC in Australia Dana Bring Damian ,Machida and Shane Carwin My favorites !!

I'm sorry but Silva's response makes NO sense.

If Silva was taught to respect advesaries' date=' he certainly didn't show such respect in the octagon on Saturday. He also need to specify how Maia dis-respected him, because now Anderson just looks like an egomaniacal lunatic.[/quote']

In Jui Jitsu schools in brazil you are taught to respect all of your opponents and not to over look them. Maia was basically saying that as soon as it hits the ground its "his game" and that we would wtfpwn Silva on the ground. Anderson has a black belt in BJJ and felt like Maia had no respect for him as a BJJ black belt, so Silva went in to make a fool of Maia out of anger. He let his emotions get involved in the fight and that is why he acted the way he did. I am still as much of a fan of Silva as I was years ago, nothing should be taken away from him being pissed at demian, they live in a differant culture with totally differant ways of respecting eachother. In North America the stuff Demian said is normal, everyone has to understand that respect/disrespect is precieved differantly in other cultures.

In Jui Jitsu schools in brazil you are taught to respect all of your opponents and not to over look them. Maia was basically saying that as soon as it hits the ground its "his game" and that we would wtfpwn Silva on the ground. Anderson has a black belt in BJJ and felt like Maia had no respect for him as a BJJ black belt' date=' so Silva went in to make a fool of Maia out of anger. He let his emotions get involved in the fight and that is why he acted the way he did. I am still as much of a fan of Silva as I was years ago, nothing should be taken away from him being pissed at demian, they live in a differant culture with totally differant ways of respecting eachother. In North America the stuff Demian said is normal, everyone has to understand that respect/disrespect is precieved differantly in other cultures.[/quote']

OK I agree now, that can be received as disrespect

Anyway, that gives Silva NO EXCUSE to disrespect million of viewers across the globe, millions of viewers that are watching live, disrespect Dana White, the Fertitas, disrespect the entire country with such an idiotic event

How is Dana White ever going to sell another Silva fight?

I will never ever pay a single dollar to watch Silva, and millions of fans feel the same way I do

So, if Maia disrespects Silva, now Silva gets back at all of us?

I think he should be fired, period, who cares

when one fighter is too annoying , then I'd rather not watch him at all

this is too complicated, his personal emotions getting in the middle of it

OK I agree now' date=' that can be received as disrespect

Anyway, that gives Silva NO EXCUSE to disrespect million of viewers across the globe, millions of viewers that are watching live, disrespect Dana White, the Fertitas, disrespect the entire country with such an idiotic event

I will never ever pay a single dollar to watch Silva, and millions of fans feel the same way I do

this is too complicated, his personal emotions getting in the middle of it[/quote']

You do know that you're not everyone right?

I know plenty of people (myself included) who would still want to see what Silva can do.

You do know that you're not everyone right?

I know plenty of people (myself included) who would still want to see what Silva can do.

Well, I am 99% of the UFC fans

really, will you pay $64 again to watch Silva on a PPV?

or $100, $200, $300 to watch that **** live?

Even Dana White said he needs to pay us back for this fiasco

Well' date=' I am 99% of the UFC fans

really, will you pay $64 again to watch Silva on a PPV?

or $100, $200, $300 to watch that **** live?

Even Dana White said he needs to pay us back for this fiasco[/quote']

You're not 99% of UFC fans, you're just one of the ones (of MANY) who feels the need to feel his opinion needs to be heard.

Would I pay to watch him on a PPV? Hell yeah, I still think he could pull another "Griffin" performance off.

Live!? HELL YEAH. The chance to see a master of his art in action is enough to make me happy.

I'm sorry you're so sensitive about a fighter :D

OK I agree now' date=' that can be received as disrespect

this is too complicated, his personal emotions getting in the middle of it[/quote']

You are right too, i think the first 2 maybe 3 rounds were fine for Silva to do, acting out of anger, those rounds are still understandable to me. But when it hit the 4/5 rounds when demian was pressing forward and making himself vulnerable, Anderson should have ended it to make an even bigger fool out of Maia if that was what he was going for, I am a huge fan of demian, and even though Silva set out to make a fool of Maia, the last 2 rounds completely switched the impression around and made himself look like a fool.

I do not think he should be fired, i think he needs to be put back in the ring quickly, like very quickly so this **** is still fresh in his head, and put him up against someone who an aggressive fighter, MAKE SILVA MAKE IT UP TO US, not the UFC, they put on a great card and it is Silva who screwed up 2 rounds of the fight to ruin the event. Pit him against Chael, he should be ready to fight soon, and chael will always push the action

You are right too' date=' i think the first 2 maybe 3 rounds were fine for Silva to do, acting out of anger, those rounds are still understandable to me. But when it hit the 4/5 rounds when demian was pressing forward and making himself vulnerable, Anderson should have ended it to make an even bigger fool out of Maia if that was what he was going for, I am a huge fan of demian, and even though Silva set out to make a fool of Maia, the last 2 rounds completely switched the impression around and made himself look like a fool.

I do not think he should be fired, i think he needs to be put back in the ring quickly, like very quickly so this **** is still fresh in his head, and put him up against someone who an aggressive fighter, MAKE SILVA MAKE IT UP TO US, not the UFC, they put on a great card and it is Silva who screwed up 2 rounds of the fight to ruin the event. Pit him against Chael, he should be ready to fight soon, and chael will always push the action[/quote']

Well my friend, UFC decided to put this unevenly matched fight as the main event

it's their fault

even though they had NO IDEA that this guy was going to act like a jerk, again, I would rather have a good non-title fight as the main event than this clown showing up for the first few rounds

the first 2-3 rounds were ok, they were even sort of amusing, but 4 and 5, he was just making a mockery of every single viewer in the world

"Look at me, I will not fight him, he's too weak"

that was pretty much his attitude

i dont think anderson lost any TRUE fan. he defiantly lost fans but nothing he cant rebuild with 1 good fight. how about him and John Bone Jones? or GSP like people been roaring about? i seriously dont think GSP is capable of wining. he can take anyone to the ground. thats obvious. but how close can u get to anderson with out getting knocked out is the real question.

all this talk about NEVER BUYING ANOTHER FIGHT blah blah blah. brock lesnar pulled a fiasco on his 4th win in the UFC and look at him now. he is on the cover of the new UFC game..... A Silva still number 1 Pound for Pound. no mater what the fan thinks. he just needs someone in his caliber to fight!

One question' date=' how did Silva got disrespected?

maybe Sao Paulo and Rio are enemies, or Rio and Curitiba, or who cares, those 2 cities, maybe their soccer teams hate each other, maybe region vs region, I don't know, something like that[/quote']

very good point mate brazillian are very passionate especially about football if supports a diffrent or comes from a rival city its very possible thats were the dislike comes from

A. Silva sounds like Michael Jackson with an accent and a terrible grammar.

how do you know what his GRAMMAR sounds like? do you even know what grammar is?

keep in mind he does not speak English, and when he attempts it its just to please the fans.

Inconsistencies. Just like Bj's camp. IMO Silva is just making excuses on what he's done. He should have KO Maia coz he could, in the first round. When i say knock him out, i really mean "Rashad Evans silly face after being KO by Machida" knock out. Then the fans would be happy, Dana would be happy, and he would look like an immortal with the win. But instead he choose to play monkey for two rounds. He said he was sorry for not being humble in the fight with the Rogan interview. And on the post fight con, he waid he was being disrespected thats why he acted that way. Id rather have him not humble and finish the fight than him being humble and monkey around.

how do you know what his GRAMMAR sounds like? do you even know what grammar is?

keep in mind he does not speak English' date=' and when he attempts it its just to please the fans.[/quote']

Hey bro, I may not be an English major but I sure know my grammar! The question is DO YOU?? I just heard the guy talk and speak the language many times and I'm merely calling a spade a spade (if your not familiar with the expression then I suggest you google it or you can ask your momma or someone). Obviously, you need to loosen up and quit being an A-N-A-L (look it up again in the net for its meaning).

Soares never translates things properly, sometimes it's ridiculous. I think part of it is the fact that he's the manager so he puts his own words and opinions in his translations but most of it, I think, is just that he's a bad translator with horrible memory. It's not just him though, this happens a lot with other brazilian translators because they're not really translators, they're just a guy from that fighter's corner.

I think that the UFC should have its own professional translators, if they knew some of the ridiculous translations that have been made recently they would have learned not to rely on them.

Soares translations of Silva in the press conference wasn't as bad as the usual though, they were just mostly incomplete.

Archived