Why keep the scorecard private ?

YesWeCan

Hello All,

Can someone please explain to me why the judges card is kept private? In my opinion it would make for a far better fight if the scorecard was known. At least then the fighters would know what they have to do in the later rounds. Would have made for a very interesting last round in BJs fight.

Hello All' date='

Can someone please explain to me why the judges card is kept private? In my opinion it would make for a far better fight if the scorecard was known. At least then the fighters would know what they have to do in the later rounds. Would have made for a very interesting last round in BJs fight.[/quote']

do u mean during the fight, show what the judges scored? cuz after the fight they announce the scores. I clearly remember hearing 50-45 and thought the BJ had retained the title. No matter WHAT fight you were watching, there is no way in hell that Edgar won 50-45.

yeah i agree in the 1st 3 rounds were major close but frankie did ALOT better then i fought he was gna do but BJ looked sloppy and tired i think somethin was up with him he wasnt the BJ Penn we all call the best lightweight in history i think in a rematch BJ will take it

Archived