If 1 man ain't enough for Silva make it 2

Jake5253

Silva is near unbeatable, but rather than dance around like a fool he should just end it. I would rather see him KO everybody he faces than the junk that he did Sat. In the old days if one challenger wasn't enough you fought 2. I say give him 2 fights in 1 night. See how good he is. I'd pay any time to see somebody finish him.

Silva is near unbeatable' date=' but rather than dance around like a fool he should just end it. I would rather see him KO everybody he faces than the junk that he did Sat. In the old days if one challenger wasn't enough you fought 2. I say give him 2 fights in 1 night. See how good he is. I'd pay any time to see somebody finish him.[/quote']

Two fighters at the same time or one fight after the other.

If the first (which I don't think is what you mean)... no.

The second - if they give two guys that truthfully really have no chance against him then Silva would probably still dominate and toy with them. Especially the second. Although that would be unnecessary (is it legal?). Give him a top notch fighter and I gurantee you that Silva will put on a performance.

Two fighters at the same time or one fight after the other.

If the first (which I don't think is what you mean)... no.

The second - if they give two guys that truthfully really have no chance against him then Silva would probably still dominate and toy with them. Especially the second. Although that would be unnecessary (is it legal?). Give him a top notch fighter and I gurantee you that Silva will put on a performance.

I think he means tournament style..Like PRIDE.

Archived