ufc high at 112

FLkicksass

i noticed all the fighters and of course joe rogan looked very red and glossy eyed any body else see this or was it just because i was looking through red and glossy eyes as well?

You know Dubai is in the middle east right?

Let me tell you from personal experiance it gets as high as 45-50 degrees out there (celcius)

and they fought outside its MFing hot

You know Dubai is in the middle east right?

Let me tell you from personal experiance it gets as high as 45-50 degrees out there (celcius)

and they fought outside its MFing hot

i live in florida 95 to 100 % f. all the time and 100% humidity and it doesnt make my eyes red... but maby im just used to it

i live in florida 95 to 100 % f. all the time and 100% humidity and it doesnt make my eyes red... but maby im just used to it

ok im going to explain the differance between F and C for you....take C numbers and double it and add 30 and you get F so if its 45 C in Dubai its actually 120 F.....

And they are FIGHTING, strenuas activity

When your in Dubai and you walk outside durring oh about noon, it feels like you take a hairdryer and hold it about 3 inches from your face on high

Are you implying that every fighter at UFC 112 was high? I think that the drug tests that they implement for the fighters can answer that question for you. As for Rogan, he quite possibly could have been high but who cares. He does what he is suppose to do and commentates the fights and in my opinion, does a good job.

If its true what you say and all of their eyes were red and glossy, It could be something in the quality of the air outside. If the air becomes a lot drier than someone is used to their eyes will dry out and as a result turn red.

Or you were just high :D

ok im going to explain the differance between F and C for you....take C numbers and double it and add 30 and you get F so if its 45 C in Dubai its actually 120 F.....

And they are FIGHTING' date=' strenuas activity

When your in Dubai and you walk outside durring oh about noon, it feels like you take a hairdryer and hold it about 3 inches from your face on high[/quote']

Actually, 45*C is 113*F.

It's 9*F for every 5*C.

Guys i'm here in Abu Dhabi, UAE and the weather here is really hot and humid. So the fighters felt exhausted even in just 2 rounds of fight.

Yes people eyes become red when they walk outside with high temperature then suddenly gets inside the room with air-condition about 25 C temperature.

Even for the people here who are staying more than 15 years, it happens to them also.

My bad' date=' I was always taught double it and add 30 for a rough estimate.[/quote']

Yeah, that's a pretty good one. I think I've heard that before, actually.

I figured out the math on my own one day.

Knowing that -40 is -40, and 0C is 32F, I started there and worked my way up.

Yes, I have too much time on my hands. lol

When your in Dubai and you walk outside durring oh about noon, it feels like you take a hairdryer and hold it about 3 inches from your face on high[/quote'] 48.8C is 120F the real way to convert is (5/9)*(Tf-32)=Tc

45c=113f

or you could use google

I spent a year in the middle east. My first two weeks over there I was sick the entire time because I grew up in the South East, and my sinuses just weren't prepared for that. Everytime I took a shower I came out of it with blood red eyes, it was strange. Plus you just aren't prepared for the level of heat. I got off the Plane in Riyadh Saudi Arabia at midnight and it was 114 degrees.

But the difference between Vegas and UAE should be somewhat negligable. I know Scottsdale Arizona very much reminded me of Saudi.

When your in Dubai and you walk outside durring oh about noon, it feels like you take a hairdryer and hold it about 3 inches from your face on high[/quote']

dude im from the uk and a college student i know what the formula is im just saying i dont think heat alone would make your eyes red and glossy. dont be a smart **** this is a ufc forum not a be a smart **** forum!

dude im from the uk and a college student i know what the formula is im just saying i dont think heat alone would make your eyes red and glossy. dont be a smart **** this is a ufc forum not a be a smart **** forum!

Have you ever been to the UAE? Because I have (served) and yes your eyes do get red and glossy, would you like to know why Mr. I'm a College Student.....because its as dry as a mother ****er there, there is 0 humidity so your eyes, mouth, **** even your a**hole dries out.

I spent a year in the middle east. My first two weeks over there I was sick the entire time because I grew up in the South East' date=' and my sinuses just weren't prepared for that. Everytime I took a shower I came out of it with blood red eyes, it was strange. Plus you just aren't prepared for the level of heat. I got off the Plane in Riyadh Saudi Arabia at midnight and it was 114 degrees.

But the difference between Vegas and UAE should be somewhat negligable. I know Scottsdale Arizona very much reminded me of Saudi.[/quote']

see this is helpfull and not with a smart **** atitude

Archived