UFC Live on Versus: 2

TJKerns

There's all this talk about how Dana is going to make up for UFC 112 and he will do it through Versus. The first UFC event on Versus had a card better than some recent pay per view events and if Dana wants to truly make it up to the fans he will give us Silva vs Belfort for the middle weight title and Bones Jones vs the loser of Rampage/Evans.

There's all this talk about how Dana is going to make up for UFC 112 and he will do it through Versus. The first UFC event on Versus had a card better than some recent pay per view events and if Dana wants to truly make it up to the fans he will give us Silva vs Belfort for the middle weight title and Bones Jones vs the loser of Rampage/Evans.

i like the sound of that Bones Jones vs Rashard Evans, give rashard back to back loses take him down a peg or two

i like the sound of that Bones Jones vs Rashard Evans' date=' give rashard back to back loses take him down a peg or two[/quote']

Yeah except I think Evans and Bones are training partners. But then again Dana even said hes putting a stop to friends not fighting friends.

This would make up for it!!!! Let's hope and see...

1st off boooooooo....2nd no cares about ur stupid suggestion of a thread

Archived