Dana White may be a dissapointment, not Silva...

Flyhigher

Anderson Silva needs a real challenge, and Dana White is aware of this... However, why did Dana give Maia a shot when he clearly wasn't qualified to be in the ring with the best

p4p fighter in the world... Silva is the best, and he has beaten some of the best fighters in the world... The fight with Dan Henderson was an example of Silva's ability on the ground, and he's known for his excellent of out this world striking... Dana, give Silva a real challenge, and stop wasting the time and money of each and every individual who pays to watch the best MMA fighter on the planet...

Vitor was injuried.

Sonnen was injured.

Hendo is in strikeforce.

Marquardt was coming off a loss.

Maia is an amazing fighter.

He had to defend his belt.

Hendo actually showed Silva's weakness on the ground.

If Silva wants a real challenge' date=' he should vacate Middleweight.[/quote']

I don't think it could have been said any better. Although Silva did submit Hendo on the ground.

Vitor was injuried.

Sonnen was injured.

Hendo is in strikeforce.

Thank you. Do people even bother to think or research things at all before they make posts? I mean I feel like its common knowledge why mia got the shot. I do think that there are a few fights left for him at mw though. VItor would be an interesting match, and i really think a rematch vs nate ( sukcs he lost though ) would be a mcuh better fight this time around. I kinda feel like silva / machida have such unique fighting styles that fighters just cant replicate in training, and that they really may need to get in the ring with him once to be able to understand what they need to do to win the fight.

Vitor was injuried.

Sonnen was injured.

Hendo is in strikeforce.

The fight with Victor should have been rescheduled... I like Victor, but I don't think he's a real threat to Silva... Liddell and Tito both defeated Victor, and I think Silva could beat both Liddell and Tito in the same night...

Thank you. Do people even bother to think or research things at all before they make posts? I mean I feel like its common knowledge why mia got the shot. I do think that there are a few fights left for him at mw though. VItor would be an interesting match' date=' and i really think a rematch vs nate ( sukcs he lost though ) would be a mcuh better fight this time around. I kinda feel like silva / machida have such unique fighting styles that fighters just cant replicate in training, and that they really may need to get in the ring with him once to be able to understand what they need to do to win the fight.[/quote']

The fight with Victor should have been rescheduled, and this is common in MMA... Brock Lesnar hasn't fought in ages, but he's still the champ... And by the way, Franklin lost to Silva twice... Silva is the best p4p fighter on the planet...

The fight with Victor should have been rescheduled... I like Victor' date=' but I don't think he's a real threat to Silva... Liddell and Tito both defeated [b']Victor[/b], and I think Silva could beat both Liddell and Tito in the same night...

whos victor man lol its vitor............

Anderson Silva needs a real challenge' date=' and Dana White is aware of this... However, why did Dana give Maia a shot when he clearly wasn't qualified to be in the ring with the best

p4p fighter in the world... Silva is the best, and he has beaten some of the best fighters in the world... The fight with Dan Henderson was an example of Silva's ability on the ground, and he's known for his excellent of out this world striking... Dana, give Silva a real challenge, and stop wasting the time and money of each and every individual who pays to watch the best MMA fighter on the planet...[/quote']

i have no respect for anderson silva as he has no respect for anyone i will not pay to watch another fight when this clown fights.Dana White should let this clown go to another circuit .he sooo over rated he runs around the octagon like a child playing tag he got himself tired from all the crap he was doing on his last fight .Give him a real challenge he had one with maia, silva gave him a good couple of shots early but then ran around like a clown if i wanted to see a clown i would of went to a circus.

Vitor was injuried.

Sonnen was injured.

Hendo is in strikeforce.

Maia is an amazing BJJ practicioner.....not a great fighter

i have no respect for anderson silva as he has no respect for anyone i will not pay to watch another fight when this clown fights.Dana White should let this clown go to another circuit .he sooo over rated he runs around the octagon like a child playing tag he got himself tired from all the crap he was doing on his last fight .Give him a real challenge he had one with maia' date=' silva gave him a good couple of shots early but then ran around like a clown if i wanted to see a clown i would of went to a circus.[/quote']

It is obvious you don't know much about MMA... Research is the key here, and this will assure that you make a post that's not a joke like this one...

The fight with Victor should have been rescheduled' date=' and this is common in MMA... Brock Lesnar hasn't fought in ages, but he's still the champ... And by the way, Franklin lost to Silva twice... Silva is the best p4p fighter on the planet...[/quote']

how does any of that have anything do do with anything i said? Thank you for proving my point about not thinking before posting.

It is obvious you don't know much about MMA... Research is the key here' date=' and this will assure that you make a post that's not a joke like this one...[/quote']

If you knew anything about MMA Im sure you would have known its Vitor and not Victor lol. You are the one who should do the research to at least know how to say and spell the fighters name you are talking about LOL NOOB

If you knew anything about MMA Im sure you would have known its Vitor and not Victor lol. You are the one who should do the research to at least know how to say and spell the fighters name you are talking about LOL NOOB

I have followed "Vitor" since his debut in the UFC many years ago... He was awesome--knocking most of his challengers out in the first round... However, he didn't have an answer for Randy... That was the fight that changed "Vitor..."

I have followed "Vitor" since his debut in the UFC many years ago... He was awesome--knocking most of his challengers out in the first round... However' date=' he didn't have an answer for Randy... That was the fight that changed "Vitor..."[/quote']

Wow so it must be many years that you've been calling him Victor.........

Anderson Silva needs a real challenge' date=' and Dana White is aware of this... However, why did Dana give Maia a shot when he clearly wasn't qualified to be in the ring with the best

p4p fighter in the world... Silva is the best, and he has beaten some of the best fighters in the world... The fight with Dan Henderson was an example of Silva's ability on the ground, and he's known for his excellent of out this world striking... Dana, give Silva a real challenge, and stop wasting the time and money of each and every individual who pays to watch the best MMA fighter on the planet...[/quote']

wrong

Archived