What do you guys want to see?

Johny_Cage

Anderson Silva by way of TKO. GSP wont get a hold of him Silva is too quick and slick. he can knock out LHWs with a left or a right. whens the last time you seen GSP knock someone out in a crazy fashion? Silva does when he wants to. the only times he hasnt has been when hes held off on the guy. GSP goes in acting as if he is gona do something different or finish the fight but he doesnt. so id have to say SILVA would take this hands down.

no he doesnt have best ground n pound. he has good wrestling and he sits on you and pins you down just like a wrestling match. ground and pound entitles beating your opponent up with your fists on the ground.

Nevermind that GSP has the UFC most strikes landed on the ground in the UFC. Google it. Its true.

I cant believe so many people think gsp can win this fight ? baffles me ?????????????

i mean if Matt Serra put him down with a punch as lucky as it is claimed to be what do you think will happen when a knee or kick from Anderson connects ? and it will.

this will be another showcase of just how bad Anderson makes good fighters look.

GSP by submission so that everyone realizes Anderson's ground game isnt as good as hyped. Plus GSP has the best ground game in the UFC' date=' probably all of MMA. Probably.[/quote']

hahahahahahahaha gsp has best takedowns in all of mma not ground game.....palhares would have tapped/broken hardys arm in a heartbeat in those positions just to give one example

hahahahahahahaha gsp has best takedowns in all of mma not ground game.....palhares would have tapped/broken hardys arm in a heartbeat in those positions just to give one example

haha i agree snapped after hardy was tapping and the ref had called the fight lol

no he doesnt have best ground n pound. he has good wrestling and he sits on you and pins you down just like a wrestling match. ground and pound entitles beating your opponent up with your fists on the ground.

You mean how GSP pounded Bj's head into the ground making him quit? That type of beating your opponent up?

Archived