Brock, Shane, JDS can ko Fedor? haha no

TeamCroCop2

Brett Rogers and Andre Arlovski had a good thing going. But they both got overzealous when they realized they might actually be winning the fight. If someone like Carwin, who hits like a bean-bag gun, can maintain their composure, I can see Fedor going down.

There's so much hype around Fedor that I can understand when people get excited when they hit him in the face and he takes a a step back. It's gotta feel pretty good until that overhand right comes out of left field.

After watching this video' date=' i truly believe no one can hurt the last emperor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJXl3yOX1n0

P.S. Watch the whole video![/quote']

Ahhh, Randleman is now ranked 40th in the light hw division.

He's like 5'10", low 200lbs.

Lesnar is 6'3", and walks around at a musclebound 300 lbs.

When Lesnar gets on top of 225 lb flabby Fedor, Fedor will not be able to shake him off and Lesnar will just pound him out.

Nice video though.

High schoolers get suplexed from space now? wow.

I have been suplexed like that also...the impact hurt but the pain went away straight away and I was fine...I actually got caught by that twice in 1 wrestling match when I was outclassed back in the day it rocked me and I got finished but I didn't go out. Only the weakest of people get knocked out by one of those.

After watching this video' date=' i truly believe no one can hurt the last emperor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJXl3yOX1n0

P.S. Watch the whole video![/quote']

fail Fedor would lose to all three of them plus Cain. Brock would wrestle him like he did Mir put his head agaisnt the cage and its over. The only reason Bret Rodgers didnt KTFO of Fedor was he let him up when he postured up for strieks against the cage and almost got caught in the arm bar. Brock would man handle him against the cage and do exactly what he did to Mir at UFC 100 put his head against the cage hold his arm down so he cant defend and wail on him. Carwin and JDS would just break his jaw lol

fail Fedor would lose to all three of them plus Cain. Brock would wrestle him like he did Mir put his head agaisnt the cage and its over. The only reason Bret Rodgers didnt KTFO of Fedor was he let him up when he postured up for strieks against the cage and almost got caught in the arm bar. Brock would man handle him against the cage and do exactly what he did to Mir at UFC 100 put his head against the cage hold his arm down so he cant defend and wail on him. Carwin and JDS would just break his jaw lol

Word.

I have seen people in my high school take slams that were that hard and they were fine' date=' And JDS can hit the tip of your nose and its lights out.[/quote']

That is not true because slams are not allowed in high school wrestling. I have coached it fo many years bro.

you must be coachin at whimp public schools run by bs rules. they do this alot at my old highschool. in practice anyway.

He means in competition.

In practice anything goes.

But when I wrestled in HS the rule was you couldn't take your opponent from the air to the mat unless you had a knee down. It wasn't tightly called on double leg take downs etc when you get them airborn and turn them down on the mat, but you certainly couldn't slam anyone from a standing position.

... fedor has always had the advantage of fighting at his walking around weight, & he is a

greased ferret on the ground w/ unlimited options > this is the last place lesnar should

want to be w/ the emperor .. > brock better work on his stand up because he is as rank-amateur as it gets, school-yard knees w/ his chin up ... that turkeys' ripe for pluckin' ...

muzn6b.gif30tqvyr.jpglesnar-f-you-new.gif .. frickin' clownshoes buffoon <

Archived