Nate Marquardt

MVPFLF

Yeah I like him. If that fight with Chael was 5 rounds Chael would not have lasted 2 more rounds considering how gassed he was after 3. Nate looked fine to me and Chael was busted up and it showed him backstage after the fight and he just collapsed on a mat. Just lying there on his back. If grounded knees to the head were legal like they should be to counter these wrestlers Nate had north/south position for last minute of the fight and he could have kneed Chael's dome until he was out.

I don't know about underrated though I'm pretty sure most people realize he's a good fighter he just ran into a better wrestler.

Who else thinks that Nate is the most Underrated Middlewight in the UFC? Ya sure he lost a wrestling match to Sonnen but he is truly a great :)

I don't think he is underrated, I think of him as the second or third most dangerous striker in the division. Just needs to get his TDD up.

I don't think he is underrated' date=' I think of him as the second or third most dangerous striker in the division. Just needs to get his TDD up.[/quote']

I agree, infact before the Sonnen fight he was considered the 2nd best middleweight by pretty much everyone so I guess you could say he was slightly over rated till that point as he was proved to be 3rd (not taking Belfort into account as he hasnt fought in the UFC MW division yet)

Marquardt is a great fighter but have never really been a fan' date=' personally I hope Sakara knocks his teeth in (or his eye for that matter ha ha) but likely won't happen.[/quote']

If Alessio went through with the fight he would have gotten beat up by Nate. Sakaras father is ill though and he pulled out of the fight with Nate. It's for the best Nate is not an opponent you want to fight if you are thinking about your father being ill or possibly dying. Not sure what the exact details are on him but it involves his fathers health. I wanna see Marquardt smash Bisping.

If Alessio went through with the fight he would have gotten beat up by Nate. Sakaras father is ill though and he pulled out of the fight with Nate. It's for the best Nate is not an opponent you want to fight if you are thinking about your father being ill or possibly dying. Not sure what the exact details are on him but it involves his fathers health. I wanna see Marquardt smash Bisping.

That would be fun...

I'd really like Bisping to put on a good fight with anyone of consequence at 185...I almost feel bad for all of the hate he's gotten himself now....but then I'll watch 'Bispings Island' and smile...

Who else thinks that Nate is the most Underrated Middlewight in the UFC? Ya sure he lost a wrestling match to Sonnen but he is truly a great :)

He was NEVER underrated.

Before, people said he was THE man to beat Anderson Silva.

Then Sonnen kinda stopped that.

But it's not like he was totally dominated.

He is not over or underrated. He has good striking and has decent Jiu-Jitsu he just needs to improve on his TDD and might as well have GSP train him on how to take guys down with almost without fail for 25 mins.

I'm not a GSP hater but I am not impressed with his performances.

Archived