UFC 2010 Demo

Bloodsport13

not sure about the validity of this' date=' but it might not be till after May 15th. Game is scheduled for release May 25th.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=981301&topic=54402748

That's BS. The devs have said on their Twitter as recently as yesterday that the demo is still on track for "late April", so that leaves either this or next Thursday. Probably next Thursday since there has been no word of them submitting it to Sony or M$ yet.

That's BS. The devs have said on their Twitter as recently as yesterday that the demo is still on track for "late April"' date=' so that leaves either this or next Thursday. Probably next Thursday since there has been no word of them submitting it to Sony or M$ yet.[/quote']

good i hope so

They said they wanted it out 'a full month" before the actual game comes out

Well they never said a FULL month, just that their goal was to have it out a month before the actual game. And the language they are now using is "late April" so that probably means not until next week.I'd love to be wrong though and have it come out this Thursday!

Well they never said a FULL month' date=' just that their goal was to have it out a month before the actual game. And the language they are now using is "late April" so that probably means not until next week.I'd love to be wrong though and have it come out this Thursday![/quote']

they actually said "full month"

Well it seems they were on Twitter all day yesterday, and now that I actually asked them if it is coming out this Thursday, there is no response. Maybe they are taking a break after finishing the demo. But even if they submitted it to Sony and M$ today, it would still probably not be online until next Thursday. Again, I really hope i'm wrong and that we get it this week.

Archived