Frankie edgar vs gray maynard

architectOFpain

That's because Edgar has developed as a fighter since the Maynard loss. Maynard has not.

Furthermore, Maynard's performance against Nate was retarded. In my opinion he lost that fight and should be 7-1 in the UFC. Maynard should get a shot once he works out how to utilize a combat form that isn't just Lay n Pray.

That's because Edgar has developed as a fighter since the Maynard loss. Maynard has not.

Furthermore' date=' Maynard's performance against Nate was retarded. In my opinion he lost that fight and should be 7-1 in the UFC. Maynard should get a shot once he works out how to utilize a combat form that isn't just Lay n Pray.[/quote']

I guess thats why your opinion doesnt matter....fact is...he beat edgar and hasnt lost since his stint on TUF....he deserves a shot.

I guess thats why your opinion doesnt matter....fact is...he beat edgar and hasnt lost since his stint on TUF....he deserves a shot.

What makes your opinion valid? Frankie Edgar, Kenny Florian and BJ Penn have all fought the best in the division. Maynard has fought a load of mid-division guys (which is where Edgar was at the time they fought) and then choked as soon as he fought a guy with talent and only just managed to scrape a controversial decision.

Have you even seen the Diaz fight? Or did you just look at Maynard's record and say "OMFG HE'Z GOT 8 WINz!"

Archived