Fighters you would like to shake hands with and why...

khaki_man

I've never been to an event live because good fights don't come near South Dakota but hopefully that will change soon. Here are a few fighters I would really like to meet and why...

Fedor - just to say I touched the greatest and tried to get some English outta him.

Brock - just to see how big he really is and tell him I was born in South Dakota too.

Anderson Silva - he just seems like a fun guy to hang out with.

Nick Diaz - to see if he's always a punk and maybe smoke some chronic with him haha.

Vic Darchinyan - this guy is a 115 pound boxer that hits like a heavyweight. Would like to see how small he actually is.

So who do you guys wanna shake hands with?

I've never been to an event live because good fights don't come near South Dakota but hopefully that will change soon. Here are a few fighters I would really like to meet and why...

Fedor - just to say I touched the greatest and tried to get some English outta him.

Brock - just to see how big he really is and tell him I was born in South Dakota too.

Anderson Silva - he just seems like a fun guy to hang out with.

Nick Diaz - to see if he's always a punk and maybe smoke some chronic with him haha.

Vic Darchinyan - this guy is a 115 pound boxer that hits like a heavyweight. Would like to see how small he actually is.

So who do you guys wanna shake hands with?

before....

[ATTACH]1144[/ATTACH]

after...

[ATTACH]1145[/ATTACH]

seriously, Randy Couture....he's a cool guy. he seems laid back and a down to earth guy.

before....

[ATTACH]1144[/ATTACH]

after...

[ATTACH]1145[/ATTACH]

seriously' date=' Randy Couture....he's a cool guy. he seems laid back and a down to earth guy.[/quote']

LoL the iris doesn't get bloodshot dude. The white part does and I wear contacts so my eyes are almost always bloodshot.

LoL the iris doesn't get bloodshot dude. The white part does and I wear contacts so my eyes are almost always bloodshot.

i realized that after i posted and i didn't feel like change it but it was a joke, nothing more....i'm sure your eyes get irritated from contacts. i heard from many people the same thing.

Archived