Next fight worthy of a Primetime show?

Technique

I'm thinking the next fight the primetime crew should cover is the Brock Lesnar vs Shane Carwin fight.

It's two monsters going at it and I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in their preparation. I for one would like to see how Brock's recovery has gone.

Could even do an Anderson silva vs. Chael Sonnen Primetime show. Chael would make this entertaining I guarantee you that.

Koshceck vs. Daley?

What do you guys think should be the next fight to be covered by the primetime crew?

shogun vs machida...........not interested in lesnar vs carwin because carwin was already on it and i feel lays a foundation of repeated athletes on the show like gsp was on there for penn and hardy fight......lets get some new faces that havent been on primetime

Carwin was already on a primtime show? Not that I know of... maybe an all access show, but that has been for almost every big name.

I think Carwin vs Lesnar will be one of the biggest hyped fights in UFC history.

Carwin was already on a primtime show? Not that I know of... maybe an all access show' date=' but that has been for almost every big name.

I think Carwin vs Lesnar will be one of the biggest hyped fights in UFC history.[/quote']

yea his was one episode of the gsp vs hardy 3 part series him and mir were on there im pretty sure it was 2nd episode

lesnar vs carwin is a super fight imo and im super excited but i stick with my original opinion

yea his was one episode of the gsp vs hardy 3 part series him and mir were on there im pretty sure it was 2nd episode

lesnar vs carwin is a super fight imo and im super excited but i stick with my original opinion

I think that was just the countdown show. All 3 primetime episodes were for GSP and Hardy only.

Shogun vs Machida would be awesome too. I want to see their preparation as well. I'm just thinking I would rather see the behemouth's in the gym over Machida and Shogun.

It would have to be a main event that people arent too interested in seeing becuase the hardcore fans can pretty much guess who is going to win, just to hype the fight and make it intriguing (spell check). With that being said, I would have picked Liddell v Ortiz, but thats not happening anymore, so it is definately Anderson v Sonnen.

Machida vs Shogun really? they will need a translater none stop' date=' much prefer to see Rampage vs Rashad or Carwin vs Brock even though Carwin lacks personality lol.[/quote']

Yeah that's true. But Rampage and Rashad already had a whole season of TUF for hype.

Yeah that's true. But Rampage and Rashad already had a whole season of TUF for hype.

I believe and no I don't have a source that they are for sure doing a primetime show for the Rampage/Rashad fight or that's what they originally was going to do till the fight got pushed back, but I'm pretty positive they are still going to do the primetime show for that fight.

I would love to see Carwin and Lesnar. Carwin is by far my favorite fighter, and Lesnar overconfidence would make quite a contrast to carwin's humililty, almost like a god vs the devil in a sense. If not that I think Rampage Rashad would be a great one full of hostility and action. Shogun and Machida would be interesting, but more boring, because I dont feel like either of these fighters brings enough controversy, which is what primetime is about, they are too humble and respectful in my opinion.

Archived