Keith Jardine a stepping stone.

ThatMadeMeLol

Im new to the MMA world so correct me if im wrong. Keith Jardine seems like one of those fighters that gets put against up and comers like Ryan Bader. Is record really isn't that great. Is the only thing that keeps him around his wins over Chuck and Forrest? He reminds me stephen bonner. They are liking stepping stones for there division.

I like Keith Jardine He's a nice guy and not disrespectfull, a stand up guy and fighter, you shouldn't say negative things about him, he is tough as hell, just that he's not top 5 or 10, but even when you have beat Liddell, forrest, when 3 rds with rampage, give him some credit..lol hes jjust inconsistant, and leaves his chin open to much..he needs work, but he is tough, he's not really a big LH either.

Im new to the MMA world so correct me if im wrong. Keith Jardine seems like one of those fighters that gets put against up and comers like Ryan Bader. Is record really isn't that great. Is the only thing that keeps him around his wins over Chuck and Forrest? He reminds me stephen bonner. They are liking stepping stones for there division.

I thought Jardine was winning until Bader caught him... Just me... I think Jardine is still good, and mark my words, Bader is gonna be a big threat soon.

WAR Darth Bader!

as od late he been more of a door mat, which is impressive and i think its showing that the competion is stepping up a notch, jardine is no joke and he unorthodox so its hard to prepare for someone like him, jardine has nothing to be ashamed of

dude' date=' the guys fought more big names than anyone at LH..He will fight anyone, and is always game, he beat Vera also in a close 1, that guy has it hard man..lol they feed him every tough balls in the UFC!! mostly all top 10 fighters![/quote']

+1.

He deserves his props gatekeeper or not.

dude' date=' the guys fought more big names than anyone at LH..He will fight anyone, and is always game, he beat Vera also in a close 1, that guy has it hard man..lol they feed him every tough balls in the UFC!! mostly all top 10 fighters![/quote']

And meanwhile they're feeding A Silva crappy contenders.

I feel like in a bad episode of Sliders !

Archived