Reminiscent of those "Who will lose their title first" polls.

JP24

I love how Penn was always the very last choice, and he'd have very few votes, and now Penn loses his belt before everyone else! I am a Penn fan, but now I think it's really funny how few votes he got.

For God's sake, Anderson Silva had more votes half the time than Penn did. LOL

I love how Penn was always the very last choice' date=' and he'd have very few votes, and now Penn loses his belt before everyone else! I am a Penn fan, but now I think it's really funny how few votes he got.

For God's sake, Anderson Silva had more votes half the time than Penn did. LOL[/quote']

I always knew that Bj would lose first. Talk will not win you fights.

I always knew that Bj would lose first. Talk will not win you fights.

I think he will be back to defeat Frankie Edgar when he gets another shot, in the meantime, though, Frankie Edgar will beat everyone who's not BJ Penn....

My next choice is Brock Lesnar... He WILL lose to Shane CarWIN!

I'm going with Brock' date=' Machida I can see beating Shogun [b']in the rematch (which I am stoked for)[/b] but Carwin would scare the hulk, and if you paint brock green it's actually pretty close to it...

Me too!!!! The commercial looked so awesome!!!!!!

I love how Penn was always the very last choice' date=' and he'd have very few votes, and now Penn loses his belt before everyone else! I am a Penn fan, but now I think it's really funny how few votes he got.

For God's sake, Anderson Silva had more votes half the time than Penn did. LOL[/quote']

yeah your right, but i think that was right after he beat down deigo quite impressively so its completely understandable, i personaly thought machida would, even though hes my favorite fight, i try to be as unbiest as possible and think with my head not my heart,

Archived