Dana Answers Rome

wcooley

In an interview with Dana, Jim Rome asked about the Ortiz/ Liddel fight that will never happen. Dana responded by defending the contract with Spike T.V. I have to agree with everything he said. Spike pays for this show and they are due the rights to keep the fans in suspense. I do not want to know what happens, I want to watch it for myself. If I knew what happened before I got to see it, I would still watch the show but it would not have the impact. If people feel that they are being lied to and cheated then they need to get over it. these are the kind of ****es that climb into the attic and open their christmas presents weeks before christmas. Instant gratification is a wonderful thing if you are a heroine addict. Not so much when you live in the real world. **** 'em Dana you are doing the right thing!!!

In an interview with Dana' date=' Jim Rome asked about the Ortiz/ Liddel fight that will never happen. Dana responded by defending the contract with Spike T.V. I have to agree with everything he said. Spike pays for this show and they are due the rights to keep the fans in suspense. I do not want to know what happens, I want to watch it for myself. If I knew what happened before I got to see it, I would still watch the show but it would not have the impact. If people feel that they are being lied to and cheated then they need to get over it. these are the kind of ****es that climb into the attic and open their christmas presents weeks before christmas. Instant gratification is a wonderful thing if you are a heroine addict. Not so much when you live in the real world. **** 'em Dana you are doing the right thing!!![/quote']

Dana is a class act. He has those he reports to just like the fighters. He is a fair CEO and desires more respect than he receives. He has a business to run, hence the reason he handles things the way he does. If there was no Dana White, then there would be no UFC.

Now with Frank Edgar becoming champion, there really is no other choice than Gray Maynard to fight for the belt next. He deserves it more than anyone. I sat and watch the Edgar-Penn fight here in Las Vegas with Mr. and Mrs. Maynard, they were total class. They spoke with great respect towards the UFC, Dana White, Team Couture and Frank Edgar. I truly believe as a fan since UFC 1, that it is time for Gray to get his shot. He beat Frank Edgar and should have fought BJ Penn. Dana, now is the time for a Gray Maynard vs. Frank Edgar fight. Frankie has stepped up his game and Gray is chomping at the bit to fight him once more. We fans would love to see this fight.

Davidwlee

Dana is a class act. He has those he reports to just like the fighters. He is a fair CEO and deserves more respect than he receives. He has a business to run, hence the reason he handles things the way he does. If there was no Dana White, then there would be no UFC.

Now with Frank Edgar becoming champion, there really is no other choice than Gray Maynard to fight next for the belt. He deserves it more than anyone. I sat and watch the Edgar-Penn fight here in Las Vegas with Mr. and Mrs. Maynard, they were total class. They spoke with great respect towards the UFC, Dana White, Team Couture and Frank Edgar. I truly believe as a fan since UFC 1, that it is time for Gray to get his shot. He beat Frank Edgar and should have fought BJ Penn. Dana, now is the time for a Gray Maynard vs. Frank Edgar fight. Frankie has stepped up his game and Gray is chomping at the bit to fight him once more. We fans would love to see this fight.

Davidwlee

In an interview with Dana' date=' Jim Rome asked about the Ortiz/ Liddel fight that will never happen. Dana responded by defending the contract with Spike T.V. I have to agree with everything he said. Spike pays for this show and they are due the rights to keep the fans in suspense. I do not want to know what happens, I want to watch it for myself. If I knew what happened before I got to see it, I would still watch the show but it would not have the impact. If people feel that they are being lied to and cheated then they need to get over it. these are the kind of ****es that climb into the attic and open their christmas presents weeks before christmas. Instant gratification is a wonderful thing if you are a heroine addict. Not so much when you live in the real world. **** 'em Dana you are doing the right thing!!![/quote']

Still not a reason for lying on Twitter. Well not a real life in the sense where he said "Tito and I are cool" but for almost everyone it included the fact that nothing happened and everything is going as planned, which means Liddell vs Ortiz. He could of just not talked about it.

Dana is a class act. He has those he reports to just like the fighters. He is a fair CEO and desires more respect than he receives. He has a business to run' date=' hence the reason he handles things the way he does. If there was no Dana White, then there would be no UFC.

Now with Frank Edgar becoming champion, there really is no other choice than Gray Maynard to fight for the belt next. He deserves it more than anyone. I sat and watch the Edgar-Penn fight here in Las Vegas with Mr. and Mrs. Maynard, they were total class. They spoke with great respect towards the UFC, Dana White, Team Couture and Frank Edgar. I truly believe as a fan since UFC 1, that it is time for Gray to get his shot. He beat Frank Edgar and should have fought BJ Penn. Dana, now is the time for a Gray Maynard vs. Frank Edgar fight. Frankie has stepped up his game and Gray is chomping at the bit to fight him once more. We fans would love to see this fight.

Davidwlee[/quote']

Well said.

Archived