Come UFC 113 Pual Daley will KO Kosheck

Sizzerb

Pual Daley is going to knock Kosheck out. Pual Daley has a mean sprawl and a improving ground game. But where his skill lies is in the stand up. Possibly the weakest part of Kos. Also his Ground and Pound is viscious and his clinch game is mean. If Kos decides to take it to the fence he'll cop some knee's and elbows. His punching combonations are beutifull and he combines both kicks and punches so fluidly.

Thoughts?

LOL i really really hope Kos Wins lol i wont be able to come back on these fourms if daley wins, because all we r going to get is 110 + threads about how he would knock out gsp, and how gsp wont be able to hang with a striker like him lol i can see it now mark my words if Daley wins, bring on the daley can beat gsp threads/ daley new ww champ threads all day everyday.

LOL i really really hope Kos Wins lol i wont be able to come back on these fourms if daley wins' date=' because all we r going to get is 110 + threads about how he would knock out gsp, and how gsp wont be able to hang with a striker like him lol i can see it now mark my words if Daley wins, bring on the daley can beat gsp threads/ daley new ww champ threads all day everyday.[/quote']

On the flipside though if Kos wins, the same thing will happen....

Actually, they won't, nobody likes Josh Koscheck.

On the flipside though if Kos wins' date=' the same thing will happen....

Actually, they won't, nobody likes Josh Koscheck.[/quote']

lol right it wont, maybe one or two saying kos has improved and might be able to beat him nothing like it will be if daley wins, nothing but uk hopefuls praying for new UK champ lol actualy you might as well copy and paste all the hardy is going to beat gsp threads, just replace hardy with daley.

LOL i really really hope Kos Wins lol i wont be able to come back on these fourms if daley wins' date=' because all we r going to get is 110 + threads about how he would knock out gsp, and how gsp wont be able to hang with a striker like him lol i can see it now mark my words if Daley wins, bring on the daley can beat gsp threads/ daley new ww champ threads all day everyday.[/quote']

SOOOO TRRUUEEEE, but it don't matter who wins, GSP is too superior than both of those guys so it's done deal GSP will own KS or Daley

lol right it wont' date=' maybe one or two saying kos has improved and might be able to beat him nothing like it will be if daley wins, nothing but uk hopefuls praying for new UK champ lol actualy you might as well copy and paste all the hardy is going to beat gsp threads, just replace hardy with daley.[/quote']

is there any thing wrong with having faith in a fighter from your home country will hold the belt???

we all know daley needs to work on his wrestling but we have not seen him on his back since the shields fight and isnt shields like one of the best american middle/welterweight BJJ guys in the sport, WE ALL KNOW THAT GSP IS A BORING AND PREDICTABLE CHAMP, hes an AMAZING athlete but his last fight proved that even when he's a - 500 favorite he still huggs men for 25 mins, WE NEED A NEW CHAMP NOW

As much as I hate Kos if he uses even the smallest brain cell he'll win this fight.

Watch Daley's fight against Jake Shields. Shields took Daley down at will and passed his guard with ease. I think Daley was mounted 3 or 4 times at least and eventually got subbed quite easily. Kos is bigger, stronger, more athletic and a much better wrestler than Jake Shields, so taking down Daley will be no issue.

Daley has a punchers chance, but tbh I think Kos will take him out pretty easily. What may happen is Kos my lose his mind and decide to box with Daley to prove a point. Then I'm pretty sure Kos will get knocked out.

If Kos uses his wrestling, I reckon he'll wrap it up by submission in round 1 or 2.

Very hard for me to say as I'm a brit, and I hate Kos with a passion.

Pual Daley is going to knock Kosheck out. Pual Daley has a mean sprawl and a improving ground game. But where his skill lies is in the stand up. Possibly the weakest part of Kos. Also his Ground and Pound is viscious and his clinch game is mean. If Kos decides to take it to the fence he'll cop some knee's and elbows. His punching combonations are beutifull and he combines both kicks and punches so fluidly.

Thoughts?

i agree (ko)dude..and I cant wait!!

also yes, his ground game is very much improved... the shields fight was Eons ago!!1

They said the same thing when Kos fought Rumble, and look what happened... I think Kos will use his wrestling and pull of a tko or sub win. And if Daley somehow wins, some1 already said it... get ready for the 50 threads/day marathon of "Daley will KO GSP":D what a waste of cyberspace that would be........

Paul Daley is just a slightly better version of Anthony Johnson' date=' and we saw how that went. Plus Daley has losses to some real no name guys. Kosheck is a much more well rounded fighter.[/quote']

+1000

Thank You

Daley lost to Jean Silva -TKO (Dislocated Thumb) LOL

Thoughts?

Thing is both these guys have KO power so if it stays standing I think it could go either way. It's really just about who hit who first. On the other hand, if Koscheck uses his head (and of courses pisses off the toolbag fans out there in the process) and utilizes his wrestling, then Kos takes this fight easily.

Koscheck has more tools to win I believe but it just depends how smart Koscheck is about it. I say Koscheck by unanimous decision.

This is gonna be an intresting fight & i'd like "Pual" to KO Kos. What sucks is that no matter who wins, GSP would still beat them by dry ****. This fight, along with the Fitch vs Alves fight, should be very good match-ups in the WW division & it's mostly cause they don't feature GSP.

Koscheck should win this.

As long as he comes in with a good gameplan (take the fight to the ground), and STICKS to it, this will be a walk in the park for him.

BUT..... if he gets ****y, like we all know he likes to do, he will try to stand with Daley. If he stands, he will get KO'd.

Koscheck should win this.

As long as he comes in with a good gameplan (take the fight to the ground)' date=' and STICKS to it, this will be a walk in the park for him.

BUT..... if he gets ****y, like we all know he likes to do, he will try to stand with Daley. If he stands, he will get KO'd.[/quote']

What's funny is I bet Kos comes in and knocks Daley out..

I'd love to see that!!!

Not just knocked out.. but Chuck Liddell-type of out. lol

Oh yea lol. Unlike most I don't dislike Kos. He isn't one of my preferred fighters by any means, but he has skill.. I wouldn't doubt for one second him knocking Daley's block off..

is there any thing wrong with having faith in a fighter from your home country will hold the belt???

we all know daley needs to work on his wrestling but we have not seen him on his back since the shields fight and isnt shields like one of the best american middle/welterweight BJJ guys in the sport' date=' WE ALL KNOW THAT GSP IS A BORING AND PREDICTABLE CHAMP, hes an AMAZING athlete but his last fight proved that even when he's a - 500 favorite he still huggs men for 25 mins, WE NEED A NEW CHAMP NOW[/quote']

+ a lot. Having faith in a Brit is a sin round these parts. And god forbid we make threads in support of our fighters. Threads on how amazing GSP is are allowed though it would appear.

+ a lot. Having faith in a Brit is a sin round these parts. And god forbid we make threads in support of our fighters. Threads on how amazing GSP is are allowed though it would appear.

I don't think the problem is with the support of your fighters.

I think the problem is that, if Daley KO's him, people will be saying that he's going to KO St-Pierre, too.

It's one thing to support your fighter, it's another, to say that he's got any chance of beating Georges.

I don't think the problem is with the support of your fighters.

I think the problem is that' date=' if Daley KO's him, people will be saying that he's going to KO St-Pierre, too.

It's one thing to support your fighter, it's another, to say that he's got any chance of beating Georges.[/quote']

Everyone has a chance to beat GSP. The guy is one of the greats, be he isn't invincible.

Everyone has a chance to beat GSP. The guy is one of the greats' date=' be he isn't invincible.[/quote']

Sure, everyone has a chance.

That being said, Daley has no more of a chance at beating GSP than Dan Hardy did.

GSP's already been upset once.. freak upsets like that don't happen very often.

Sure' date=' everyone has a chance.

That being said, Daley has no more of a chance at beating GSP than Dan Hardy did.

GSP's already been upset once.. freak upsets like that don't happen very often.[/quote']

You're missing the point.

It's not unreasonable for the fans to think that their fighter can be that freak upset. Now if someone says "Daley will outwork GSP on the ground for the UD", that's an insane comment to make.

Sure' date=' everyone has a chance.

GSP's already been upset once.. freak upsets like that don't happen very often.[/quote']

Um it's not the same. Dan Hardy is good don't get me wrong but Daley's stand up is better. He has better stand up then alves for sure. If anyone stands a chance it's Daley

I hope Daley wins and on the feet he is way better than Koscheck but I just cant see him defending Koscheck's takedowns. If Kos tries to stand with Daley then Daley will knock him out but I think that Kos will use his wrestling in this fight and win a decision.

As much as I hate Kos if he uses even the smallest brain cell he'll win this fight.

Watch Daley's fight against Jake Shields. Shields took Daley down at will and passed his guard with ease. I think Daley was mounted 3 or 4 times at least and eventually got subbed quite easily. Kos is bigger' date=' stronger, more athletic and a much better wrestler than Jake Shields, so taking down Daley will be no issue.

Daley has a punchers chance, but tbh I think Kos will take him out pretty easily. What may happen is Kos my lose his mind and decide to box with Daley to prove a point. Then I'm pretty sure Kos will get knocked out.

If Kos uses his wrestling, I reckon he'll wrap it up by submission in round 1 or 2.

Very hard for me to say as I'm a brit, and I hate Kos with a passion.[/quote']

Ive watched the Daley/ Shields fight loads of times, and to say Paul was taken down at will is a bit strong.

His sprawl in that fight was giving Shields big problems, and obviously he was winning on the feet, he got caught up against the cage and got taken down!!

People act like it was some major one sided fight!!!

Shields is one of the top grapplers in mma at the minute ffs.

Paul Daly should go train with Chuck Liddel, learn that legendary sprawl, do that and I think he'd be a real threat to GSP.

Don't and were gonna have some serious man rubbing if Paul gets a title shot.

Archived