Petition to keep Al-Turk in the UFC regardless of his record SIGN!

AxemurdererCAN

Speaks for itself' date=' surely if Dana sees this and enough people have signed he will never cut the baddest man on the face of the earth[/quote']

I think Dana might realize that for an eye poke disaster Al-Turk might have gained some confidence...

Signed

I fear if al turk is cut he is gonna take it out on chuck norris again & we all know what happened last time.

Chuck Kicked him back to 2009 and he dropped 3 in the UFC... but he lived through a chuck norris round house so I'll say it, signed

Chuck Kicked him back to 2009 and he dropped 3 in the UFC... but he lived through a chuck norris round house so I'll say it' date=' signed[/quote']

Ummm excuse me, i don't know who you've been talking to but the rumour that I've been hearing is that al turk gave chuck a hiding.

I lol'd

"Thank you. Thank you. I'll be here all week. Try the veal' date=' it's great, and don't forget to tip your waitresses."

The last part of his name sounds like a way to prepare food, so count me in.

"How are you preparing the potatoes?"

"I think I'll be doing them Al Turk"

I LOL'd!

No offense guys but Al turk is from the Middle East. Which means' date=' he is only allowed to hurt women.[/quote']

More LOL!

Archived