114 card movements.

SamuraiHart

Alright, looking over the card, I am displeased at some fights being on the main card, and some fights being on the undercard.

Sadollah vs. Kim should be a main card fight,

as well as Guillard vs Tavares.

I don't think Duffee vs. Ruslow and Sanchez vs. Hathaway should be on the main card.

Agree?

sadollah is not good ? are u crazy that kid got skills and heart and lots of room for improvement

Who has he beaten? No one...he just doesnt impress me...but thats my opinion, sorry if you do not agree. I know many dont by reading the man love for him...I just dont think he is that good.

Sanchez always has exciting fights and is a TUF winner so' date=' yea he gone be on the main card,,[/quote']

Amir is a tuf winner also who is on a two fight win streak and sanchez just got beat badly i would think Amirs fight should be on the main card instead of sanchez

Amir is a tuf winner also who is on a two fight win streak and sanchez just got beat badly i would think Amirs fight should be on the main card instead of sanchez

amir is boring and hasnt fought any big names.. sanchez on the other hand was just in a title fight everybody knows him and he always puts on a show win or lose.. and amir is on a two fight win streak.. against who? nobody knows and nobody cares. you would be insane to wanna watch amir over sanchez.. thats not my opinion by the way its a fact.

Alright' date=' looking over the card, I am displeased at some fights being on the main card, and some fights being on the undercard.

Sadollah vs. Kim should be a main card fight,

as well as Guillard vs Tavares.

I don't think Duffee vs. Ruslow and Sanchez vs. Hathaway should be on the main card.

Agree?[/quote']

Sanchez vs Hathaway should DEFFINATELY be on the main card. Sanchez was just in a title fight and ALWAYS has exciting fights, love him or hate him, and Hathaway is an exciting prospect who hasn't been beaten in the UFC let alone his career to date. I agree Duffee vs Russow should be on the under-card and Sadollah vs Kim should be promtoed but I also do understand why its on the main card. Keep in mind though that we all will see Sadollah vs Kim and Guillard vs Tavares on the spike TV card for free. I do not feel Guillard vs Tavares deserves to be on the main card at all. Thats my two cents.

amir is boring and hasnt fought any big names.. sanchez on the other hand was just in a title fight everybody knows him and he always puts on a show win or lose.. and amir is on a two fight win streak.. against who? nobody knows and nobody cares. you would be insane to wanna watch amir over sanchez.. thats not my opinion by the way its a fact.

Are you serious? Amir put on a Muay-Thai clinic in his last match. Very exciting.

I'm not saying he's that great, nor am I saying he deserves to be in the main card. What I am saying is that your supposed, "fact," is nothing more than your opinion. I just don't like Diego because of all his drama and his embarrassing stare downs. But that's besides the point. Amir is a very exciting fighter. It's why people love him, along with his humor and good nature. Get your facts straight before you ever claim your opinion is fact.

Are you serious? Amir put on a Muay-Thai clinic in his last match. Very exciting.

I'm not saying he's that great' date=' nor am I saying he deserves to be in the main card. What I am saying is that your supposed, "fact," is nothing more than your opinion. I just don't like Diego because of all his drama and his embarrassing stare downs. But that's besides the point. Amir is a very exciting fighter. It's why people love him, along with his humor and good nature. Get your facts straight before you ever claim your opinion is fact.[/quote']

a clinic? against who? Baroni....your kidding right...the fact that he couldnt finsh a well washed up baroni says a lot....laughable

a clinic? against who? Baroni....your kidding right...the fact that he couldnt finsh a well washed up baroni says a lot....laughable

I think he is referring to the Blackburn fight in which he absolutely dominated him the entire fight, indeed putting on a clinic. It was a shame that he couldn't get the finish but it was very exciting nonetheless and he is becoming a fan favorite and a very exciting fighter to watch.

+1

How can you NOT beat a guy that is just standing there lookin like Tito in the 3rd against Griffen!!

Not taking anything from Amir but it is what it is.

I think he is referring to the Blackburn fight in which he absolutely dominated him the entire fight' date=' indeed putting on a clinic. It was a shame that he couldn't get the finish but it was very exciting nonetheless and he is becoming a fan favorite and a very exciting fighter to watch.[/quote']

Gotcha...I actually missed the last fights so I didnt see it

+1

How can you NOT beat a guy that is just standing there lookin like Tito in the 3rd against Griffen!!

Not taking anything from Amir but it is what it is.

It was once again a shame he couldn't get the finish on a washed up Baroni but PLEASE don't lie to me and say you weren't entertained by that fight. It was very exciting, and he does deserve, sooner then later, a main card fight (just not on this card).

He didn't finish him, no. But the Blackburn fight said a lot. And his Muay-Thai is getting even better, as established during the Baroni fight. Personally, I think he should work on his angles and power to be able to finish fights more. Baroni is an ****, I agree he's washed up. But he still has power in his hands and Amir did well by avoiding them and taking what he got, while delivering more in an unorthodox fashion.

He didn't finish him' date=' no. But the Blackburn fight said a lot. And his Muay-Thai is getting even better, as established during the Baroni fight. Personally, I think he should work on his angles and power to be able to finish fights more. Baroni is an ****, I agree he's washed up. But he still has power in his hands and Amir did well by avoiding them and taking what he got, while delivering more in an unorthodox fashion.[/quote']

didnt Blackburn just get cut? I may be mistaken on that but I thought I just heard that....if so...he has been imppresive against a guy that is washed up and gassed after the first and a guy that just got cut...

didnt Blackburn just get cut? I may be mistaken on that but I thought I just heard that....if so...he has been imppresive against a guy that is washed up and gassed after the first and a guy that just got cut...

Again, am I saying that he is THAT good? No, I'm just saying he looks to be making improvements. Besides, look at his record. He's not been at pro level that long. He's still learning. For him to even be at the level he is, that's impressive alone.

Baroni was gassed, but that's his fault. He was just swinging wildly for the most part. Amir stayed in there and did his job. Let him improve and he'll take on more impressive guys. Now, if he wins those fights, I don't know. But no point in arguing "who has he fought?" When he hasn't reached a level to where he can yet.

So when Shougun KOd Liddell it wasn;t impressive because Chuck is washed up? Give me a break, what he has done in the sport/UFC doesn't disappear and never will. He beat Baroni and in terms of the Blackburn fight, Blackburn was on a 3 fight win streak going into the Sadollah fight so it isn't Amir's fault Blackburn went into a downward spiral. Get off you Amir hating wagon, its enough.

So when Shougun KOd Liddell it wasn;t impressive because Chuck is washed up? Give me a break' date=' what he has done in the sport/UFC doesn't disappear and never will. He beat Baroni and in terms of the Blackburn fight, Blackburn was on a 3 fight win streak going into the Sadollah fight so it isn't Amir's fault Blackburn went into a downward spiral. Get off you Amir hating wagon, its enough.[/quote']

get off your nut hugging wagon....my point is that he couldnt finish a washed up gassed out Baroni....he couldnt finish a guy who subsequently got cut 1 fight later....I have no problem with him and like somone said he is young and is improving. I just think its ridiculous to lump him in with elite fighters and say that he is "bad ****"...not saying you did but other have.

my point is that he doesnt impress me but he has time to get better....

Archived