Couture/Jones very possible

ForrestGriffinFan101

Yes' date=' agreed as well.

Jones needs a Thiago Silva or better yet, a Phil Davis.[/quote']

yeah phil davis makes the most sense. No one wants to see Randy's old slow **** getting mauled by the young gun. Honestly I don't think Joe Silva will do that to Randy unless he actually asked for the fight.

With randy's greco-roman' date=' I don't know if jones would be able to take randy down.

I don't want to see anyone get elbowed in the face by jones, except maybe ortiz or koscheck :P[/quote']

He may have to fight for it but some people don't realize how stellar Jones greco roman is. Randy had trouble with Vera and was mainly pushing him up against the fence and Jones just put a Greco clinic on Vera. Not trying to use MMA math at all Randy definitely has the experience advantage I just think he's too old and his reflexes are not what they use to be.

Oh yeah and Jones doesn't have to take Couture down... he could kick his **** on the feet.

LOL. jones would hurt couture very badly. I can only hope this fight happens.

you can never count out captain america lol randy is awesome isnt every day you see a man of his age doin this and bein good at it its possible tht he could win :D but i do like jones aswell he is defo a future champ

you can never count out captain america lol randy is awesome isnt every day you see a man of his age doin this and bein good at it its possible tht he could win :D but i do like jones aswell he is defo a future champ

Couture prepares like no other fighter and would give Jon some trouble with keeping him on his back after Jones throws him and trust there isn't a 205er Jonny can;t throw...but we all saw Couture bounce up when the Brock "The Behemoth" Lesnar took him down...it would be a very interesting fight, if Couture is working his way for one last title shot this fight is inevitable!

Archived