If Joe Silva gets sick

ProfX38

If you ever get sick Joe Silva, throw me a line. I usually think up fight matchups that you draw up, before its even rumored. I am really accurate in guessing who will fight who next, or who should fight who next. I base it on the same things I'm sure Joe Silva does. Style of the fight, contender matchups, and fighters coming off of losses fighting each other. I found this more than true after I found out that Julio Pauliono and Daniel Roberts are fighting at UFC 116. I picked that fight also, but like a month ago, after they both came off of losses. I don't always guess the event they will fight on right, but that not really a guess, its a proposal. Oh yeah Joe Silva, I'm a Virginian native also.

Other fights accurately proposed before any announcement:

Jones/Matushenko

Paulino/Roberts

Congo/Nelson

Stevenson/Gomi

Munoz/Grove

Hammill/Jones

Fisher/Siver

Penn/Edgar 2

D.Johnson/Riddle

A. Silva/Sonnen

Still to come:

Huges/Almeida

Guida/Tibau

Diaz/Dos Anjos

Hamman/Brilz

J. Lauzon/Bocek

Hardy/A. Johnson

Lentz/Winner

C.Miller/Volkmann

Im sure theyll use u if he gets sick...

btw some of those were easy predictions.

Silva/Sonnen' date=' come on dude, they said the winner of marquadrt/sonnen would face Silva, not too hard to predict.[/quote']

I predict that the winner of Carwin vs Lesnar will fight Velasquez - you heard it here first :P lol

If you ever get sick Joe Silva' date=' throw me a line. I usually think up fight matchups that you draw up, before its even rumored. I am really accurate in guessing who will fight who next, or who should fight who next. I base it on the same things I'm sure Joe Silva does. Style of the fight, contender matchups, and fighters coming off of losses fighting each other. I found this more than true after I found out that Julio Pauliono and Daniel Roberts are fighting at UFC 116. I picked that fight also, but like a month ago, after they both came off of losses. I don't always guess the event they will fight on right, but that not really a guess, its a proposal. Oh yeah Joe Silva, I'm a Virginian native also.

Other fights accurately proposed before any announcement:

Jones/Matushenko

Paulino/Roberts

Congo/Nelson

Stevenson/Gomi

Munoz/Grove

Hammill/Jones

Fisher/Siver

Penn/Edgar 2

D.Johnson/Riddle

A. Silva/Sonnen

Still to come:

Huges/Almeida

Guida/Tibau

[b']Diaz/Dos Anjos[/b]

Hamman/Brilz

J. Lauzon/Bocek

Hardy/A. Johnson

Lentz/Winner

C.Miller/Volkmann

Jeez youre so good you picked a fight with two guys in different weight classes

Jeez youre so good you picked a fight with two guys in different weight classes

Nate Diaz has only one fight in the UFC at 170lbs., that was his most recent. He is said to have his next fight back at 155lbs. You should research before being condecending, pal!

Is the purpose of this thread to brag to people you're good at guessing up coming match before they're announced...or are you really delusional to think UFC is gonna pick you "Mr. Forum Poster Dude" up start booking fights?

Either way, this thread is certifiably worthless.

Archived