what do you consider a good fight should be?

TakeDownArtist

what is your favorite kind of fight, fights ending 1st round ko/sub or a nice war then finish or all 3/5 rounds war?

to me i dont care how it ends as long as all the round both fighters are working there asses off TRYING to finish the fight, thats why i dont mind seeing 3 round fights like sanchez vs guida. the type of fight i hate most is the one that are hyped to the be" this one isnt going to decision" and it does.(kimbo vs alexander)

just curious what your favorite kind of fight,

I appreciate all aspects of mma. You will never find me complaining about wrestling lnp and I like a good sub as much as the next true mma fan. Honestly though, a good stand up war when the sense of impending KO is palpable is my favorite. Chuck in the day and JDS now give me that sense. I also like a striker/wrestler matchup where the striker has some good tdd. Chuck/Randy were some good ones.

A combo of technique and action. First round finish, always gets me out of my seat. I prefer ko but i love to see a beautiful sub.

I dont like decisions unless its a Griffin/Bonnar, Guida/Sanchez, Garcia/Zombie type of fight!!

A great fight is one that has the guys giving all they have. It helps when one is clearly dominating, and then the other guy turns it on out of nowhere to buckle the other. Then it evens out, and both start going at it hard again. These are my favorite fights, also the ones I don't want to see go to decision.

I like fights when each guy is giving it all... Decision, KO, TKO, Sub, it makes no difference to me, I am in complete awe of watching 2 gladiators get it on for 15-25 min. MMA is a REAL sport. No ***** **** **** like Baseball, or Football, or the NBA, its just 2 guys with their pride on the line and a true warriors spirit. MMA to me, is the purest form of sports.

Archived