Nate Diaz next opponent?

fawley

he mentioned going back to 155' date=' but I have not heard anything official about which class is next...[/quote']

+1

He said after the Markham fight that he was moving back down to 155. He only said he wanted to move up to 170 because he was pissed about the Maynard decision. Personally, I thought he looked faster at 170. That said, I would like to see him fight Joe Lauzon at 155, since they were both on TUF 5 and never fought each other on the show. I think that would be a great fight

If he's fighting at ww, give him a well established tough guy such as pitbull, fitch, kos or even one of the brit guys - Hardy and Daley would KO him no doubt about it...and I would pay lots and lots and lots to see that. When he's been KO'd, throw the other half of his **** double act in there (Nick), so we can see him get flattened too.

If Nate Diaz stays at WW hes finished. GSP, alves, fitch, rumble, howard, daley, kos, paulo thiago, kampman, saunders, hazelett and even swick . Thats 13 guys who Nate Diaz has 0 chance of ever beating. No future for him there period. 155 well he has height but hes a toothpick would no one shot KO power. Edgar, Penn, Florian, Griffin, Dunham, Sotoraupolis (spelling? ), pearson. Theres 7 LW's Diaz can never beat. ( he got beat by Guida too ) Conclusion: Nate Diaz should go to strikeforce and jump people because he has no future to even move up the ladder let alone get in contention.

If Nate Diaz stays at WW hes finished. GSP' date=' alves, fitch, rumble, howard, daley, kos, paulo thiago, kampman, saunders, hazelett and even swick . Thats 13 guys who Nate Diaz has 0 chance of ever beating. No future for him there period. 155 well he has height but hes a toothpick would no one shot KO power. Edgar, Penn, Florian, Griffin, Dunham, Sotoraupolis (spelling? ), pearson. Theres 7 LW's Diaz can never beat. ( he got beat by Guida too ) Conclusion: Nate Diaz should go to strikeforce and jump people because he has no future to even move up the ladder let alone get in contention.[/quote']

Everyone has a chance in a fight. Saying someone has "0 chance" to beat someone is a ridiculous statement

why doest everyone hate nate diaz so much? is it that he taunts when he has a submission or that he puffs out his chest like hes buff.? maybe something else but i think nate is better off at 170. he has some power there and keeps his BJJ skill. at 170 i would like to see him vs ellenberger who i think is overrated. at 155 g sot would be ok two good jits guys.

why doest everyone hate nate diaz so much? is it that he taunts when he has a submission or that he puffs out his chest like hes buff.? maybe something else but i think nate is better off at 170. he has some power there and keeps his BJJ skill. at 170 i would like to see him vs ellenberger who i think is overrated. at 155 g sot would be ok two good jits guys.

Agreed. I thought he looked a lot quicker with his striking at 170. I think he has to cut too much for 155 and it slows him down. At 155 he was always known as a slow starter, but against Markham and 170 he looked quick and dominated

I would have loved to c him fight Diego Sanchez as they don't like eachother...but he is scheduled to fight hathaway. I say Ricardo Almeida or Hazelett would be a good test. Maybe a battle with John Howard would b exciting.

agree or feed him to the lions like fitch or loser of kos/daley to teach him a lesson

Archived