BJ hatersare delusional.

MoneyShot7

First off I think BJ won the fight (and no im not a real BJ fan)

It annoys me that anyone that has the opinion thats BJ won is a " nut hugger"

or delusional.

I think more of the fact is the BJ hater are delusional and cant see through their hate.

So how does it feel to be hugging BJ's nuts

First off I think BJ won the fight (and no im not a real BJ fan)

It annoys me that anyone that has the opinion thats BJ won is a " nut hugger"

or delusional.

I think more of the fact is the BJ hater are delusional and cant see through their hate.

The only one that is delusional is you thinking that BJ won.

Bj lost all 5 rounds. No need for more excuses.

BJ lost. This is the dumbest argument over a title fight. The Shogun/Machida fight is justified. This is just absurd.

You are 100% right! BJ lost that fight! Frankie beat him up!

The differnce is that Shogun actually beat Machida and was robbed. Bj got his **** whooped! Look at him after the fight, his face was busted!

woe he didnt loose all 5 rounds. oh and look at the fight metric it tells a different story on what happend in the fight. but i think its his fault why he lost. He let it go to the judges. we all know that he had the ability to this fight early if he wanted to but i think he thought he was going to toy around with frankie like he did with everyone else excluding GSP of course and finish it late, by the time he realized he couldnt do that it was to late and he got tired. and bj sucks when he gets tired.

BJ lost the fight, it was close, but frankie won, in most people's eyes. It's just there are alot of people who think that BJ is a god, and has alot of people around his nuts. Don't get me wrong BJ is still the best lightweight, but this loss finaly mixed up the division, don't give him a chance until others get a real shot. Frankie openned the door, don't let BJ get on the other side and hold it closed again.

BJ lost the fight' date=' it was close, but frankie won, in most people's eyes. It's just there are alot of people who think that BJ is a god, and has alot of people around his nuts. Don't get me wrong BJ is still the best lightweight, but this loss finaly mixed up the division, don't give him a chance until others get a real shot. Frankie openned the door, don't let BJ get on the other side and hold it closed again.[/quote']

So you don't want the champion to be the best?

Makes perfect sense to me!!

Not really

So you don't want the champion to be the best?

Makes perfect sense to me!!

Not really

Just because I think that BJ is the best does not make him the best. Plus losing should set anyone back, nomatter who. Its just Frankie is the Champ and should fight other fighters to defend his belt. By your logic BJ would keep fighting until he won. That makes sence...

LOL you really think I scored it for Edgar? I could go as far as to make a good argument that it was 49-46 for BJ. Pretty sure if you read my post history you can see I thought Penn won that fight.

I've rewatched it multiple times and I still score it 50-47 or 49-47 I don't see how you can get Penn winning.

Archived