best possible fight for GSP?

wingzero8717

Possible fighters at welterweight-

Nick Diaz- well rounded fighter he has good boxing skills and is a blackbelt in gracie jiu jitsu

Paulo Thiago- Improved striking KO'D Koscheck and dropped Swick,also good fround game

Josh Koscheck- Great wrestler and good KO power only hickup was KO loss to paulo thiago

Which of these three has the best chances of knocking GSP off his throne?

Nick Diaz- well rounded fighter he has good boxing skills and is a blackbelt in gracie jiu jitsu

Paulo Thiago- Improved striking KO'D Koscheck and dropped Swick' date='also good fround game

Josh Koscheck- Great wrestler and good KO power only hickup was KO loss to paulo thiago

Which of these three has the best chances of knocking GSP off his throne?[/quote']

fround up above was meant to be Ground* Sorry

Paulo Thiago- Improved striking KO'D Koscheck and dropped Swick' date='also good fround game

Which of these three has the best chances of knocking GSP off his throne?[/quote']

None.

Thiago Alves or Fitch are the 2 top contenders in the WW division.

im a Diaz brother fan as well and the sky is the limit for nate Diaz he has a long career ahead of him.But as it stands Nick is the better fighter.

Agreed. Nate is still really young though and I see him being a monster by the time he's late 20's

nate looked much better at 170 i think that is his ideal weight i believe if he can improve his striking like nick has he could be a top WW contender

I think he looked much better as well. He looked a lot faster than he's ever looked. He is normally known as a slow starter but he really took it to Markham

Archived