most boring mma fighter

mmafan001

alright alot in this discussion. plez no1 say gsp the will ruin the thread. if u think gsp just put :) or sumthing. i think its not even close jon "the bore machine" fitch is by far the most boring fighter in mma.

yeah bro there is a gsp and john fich a boring thread about 3 times a day

I hate watching Machida his fighting style is primarly running and as a person he is just as intresting as a piece of paper...

ah cm'on fellas machida is a pin point striking machine who dissects the best in the business

with devastating speed and accuracy did you not watch thiago, rashard fights ok rua fight was a bit 'how ya doing' but rua had a very good game plan. now tim silva is boring!

Fitch.... Hes worse than gsp, i dont watch fitches fights amymore, that dude is incredibly boring. I was hoping that alves would have knocked him silly and i wanted to see that fight, because alves would have knocked him out. Come on Fitch couldnt even finish saunders and saunders isnt that good. After the saunders fight i decided that i wont watch fitches fights ever again. unless there is an opponent who can destroy him for good.

GSP! Atleast with Fitch starnes and anyone else that will probably be mentioned I only have to watch it for 15 minutes with GSP I have to watch it for 25 which adds up to more boringness.

Yes! My thoughts exactly. Don't even want to order his ppv cards anymore but, I know as soon as I stop, he will get ko'd.

alright alot in this discussion. plez no1 say gsp the will ruin the thread. if u think gsp just put :) or sumthing. i think its not even close jon "the bore machine" fitch is by far the most boring fighter in mma.

hahahaha its got to be GSP lay and pray

I'm refusing to buy Silva PPVs from here on in, unless its something crazy epic like against GSP or Fedor/Lesnar is also on the card. He's not just boring he is freaking annoying as hell. Even his stupid **** excuses after the fight are annoying.

hahahaha its got to be GSP lay and pray

what about fitch? don't tell me he is more entertaining than gsp because if you truly believe so, you probably got dropped on your head when you were a baby, on purpose.

or, you're just a troll along all the other gsp haters who cant keep up with his riddum.

I hate watching Machida his fighting style is primarly running and as a person he is just as intresting as a piece of paper...

That Karate style , not very entertaining but work realy well in any fight .

Karate style is always get loose move a lot and always be ready to counter or move away from hit . That a realy defensive style but there many power punch who can ko in Karate .

GSP! Atleast with Fitch starnes and anyone else that will probably be mentioned I only have to watch it for 15 minutes with GSP I have to watch it for 25 which adds up to more boringness.

We all know the GSP is lame anymore yet LAY N PRAY grey mayNERD is topz in my book....

Clay Guida and Wanderlei Silva. too afraid to get hurt or engage. i hate their guts.

your joking right.......???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

Archived