Matt Mitrione coming out party at UFC 113

boogieman72

in another tread i mentioned that i had always thought that if Mitrione can keep his head in the right place he could very well become a force sometime in the future even in the "land of monsters" that is the UFC's heavyweight division. i think he will take apart Kimbo in their up coming match, showing the world that he has what it takes to be in the UFC and that Kimbo does not, Kimbo does not look to me like he has responded very well to all the training that has no doubt been poured on to him since becoming a part of the UFC family, where as Mitrione looked very confident, and looked to be responding very well to his new training at TUF fight night, when he showed up looking like a new man, and brutally ko'ed every ones sweetheart, Marcus Jones.

now i understand Mitrione has in no way been truly tested, but everyone knows he will get a giant boost when he takes out Kimbo and if he can take advantage of that...then who knows where it might take him.

i think if Mitrione beats Kimbo his next match should be against someone alot more proven, possibly Roy Nelson..

in another tread i mentioned that i had always thought that if Mitrione can keep his head in the right place he could very well become a force sometime in the future even in the "land of monsters" that is the UFC's heavyweight division. i think he will take apart Kimbo in their up coming match' date=' showing the world that he has what it takes to be in the UFC and that Kimbo does not, Kimbo does not look to me like he has responded very well to all the training that has no doubt been poured on to him since becoming a part of the UFC family, where as Mitrione looked very confident, and looked to be responding very well to his new training at TUF fight night, when he showed up looking like a new man, and brutally ko'ed every ones sweetheart, Marcus Jones.

now i understand Mitrione has in no way been truly tested, but everyone knows he will get a giant boost when he takes out Kimbo and if he can take advantage of that...then who knows where it might take him.

i think if Mitrione beats Kimbo his next match should be against someone alot more proven, possibly Roy Nelson..[/quote']

i dont know he might have to drop to drama queen act first, plus hes and idiot

Archived