machida silva swap

MachoMan

i think machida needs to go MW, and silva needs to go LHW, i dont see them ever fighting each other

lets face it, after rua thrashes machida and exposes him for the weak, one dimensional fighter that he is, he will be best suited for MW, there is plenty of mediocre talent for him to face there, and i think he could have some really interesting match ups with guys like bisping and w. silva

he basically allways has the same fight plan that silva used in 112 anyways.

i think silva should go LHW, but who doesnt?

sad thing is if the divisions were stacked up with challengers that could actually compete with the top guys nobody would want them to switch divisions .. swapping out guys is the wrong answer .. unfortunately its a dry spell of talent and we may just see a top guy never be tested like we want to see .. but that's how it goes ..we will have a fedor mentality about A.Silva if that happens .. but most already do

i think machida needs to go MW' date=' and silva needs to go LHW, i dont see them ever fighting each other

[b']lets face it, after rua thrashes machida and exposes him for the weak, one dimensional fighter that he is,[/b] he will be best suited for MW, there is plenty of mediocre talent for him to face there, and i think he could have some really interesting match ups with guys like bisping and w. silva

for being a week fighter he sure has kicked alot of asses

Mauricio Rua

Rashad Evans

Thiago Silva

Tito Ortiz

B.J. Penn

Thierry Sokoudjou

Rich Franklin

Stephan Bonnar

for being a week fighter he sure has kicked alot of asses

Mauricio Rua

Rashad Evans

Thiago Silva

Tito Ortiz

B.J. Penn

Thierry Sokoudjou

Rich Franklin

Stephan Bonnar

so i guess you didnt catch the rua fight then?

evans = over rated

ortiz = has been

bj penn = lightweight

sokoudjou = past prime

franklin = over the hill

bonner = who cares

so i guess you didnt catch the rua fight then?

evans = over rated

ortiz = has been

bj penn = lightweight

sokoudjou = past prime

franklin = over the hill

bonner = who cares

ok show me who shogun has beaten worth mentioning, other than an old school rampage jackson, jackson would probly kick his **** today

ok show me who shogun has beaten worth mentioning' date=' other than an old school rampage jackson, jackson would probly kick his **** today[/quote']

im not even going to justify this foolishness.

but i do think rampage would be a great choice for rua's 1st title defense

i think machida needs to go MW' date=' and silva needs to go LHW, i dont see them ever fighting each other

lets face it, after rua thrashes machida and exposes him for the weak, one dimensional fighter that he is, he will be best suited for MW, there is plenty of mediocre talent for him to face there, and i think he could have some really interesting match ups with guys like bisping and w. silva

i think silva should go LHW, but who doesnt?[/quote']

HAHA ...thanks for the laugh.

Your acting like Shogun dismantled him. It was a evenly matched fight no matter who got that win. ( I'm not going to get into who truly won that fight ) If Shogun actually took the decision that night nobody would be questioning Machida's Skills.

lets face it, [b']after rua thrashes machida and exposes him for the weak, one dimensional fighter that he is[/b], he will be best suited for MW, there is plenty of mediocre talent for him to face there, and i think he could have some really interesting match ups with guys like bisping and w. silva

Nope..after reading that I will not read anymore. Machida would win..so you can go cry again.

Archived