Kimbo or Mitrione?

h8z2luze

I would love to see Kimbo win. we all know he barely qualifies as a mixed martial artist and only his youtube fame has offered him the chance to fight in the UFC... but the dude has a heart of gold, teeth of plat'num and fists of solid granite.

so yeah... i hope Kimbo wins.

but really, i see Mitrione winning... by way of competence

Mitrione's going to win. Neither fighter seems terribly motivated' date=' but Kimbo is just in it for the paycheck.[/quote']

Kimbo makes soo much money from his promoters and Reality Kings. So i really doubt it he's doing it for the money.

Tbh i can't see Mitrione winning this. His fighting stile is wayyy more sloppy if you ask me. His one UFC fight he KOd someone with arguably the worst stand-up defense in the sport. ( I miss Big Baby though :( ) We also haven't seen what Kimbo is truly capable of so I'm semi excited for this fight lol.

Kimbo makes soo much money from his promoters and Reality Kings. So i really doubt it he's doing it for the money.

Tbh i can't see Mitrione winning this. His fighting stile is wayyy more sloppy if you ask me. His one UFC fight he KOd someone with arguably the worst stand-up defense in the sport. ( I miss Big Baby though :( ) We also haven't seen what Kimbo is truly capable of so I'm semi excited for this fight lol.

I think we have actually. And it's not much.

I think we have actually. And it's not much.

Well if you actually look at some of the fights he fought.....

1 was a quick KO that he just got caught.

1 was from the soon to be new HW champ Big Country ( jk :P, but he has skills )

His last fight was against someone who was just *****ing out.

What I'm looking for in this fight is to see how his Stand up fairs against someone who's actually going to fight back standing.

Not saying he's going to do good but i want to see if he does...Even though I am kind of pulling for him.

with all the main event disappointments lately it has re affirmed for me that the best fights in the ufc generally turn up in the under card matches, and i must admit this one has had me wondering, i am looking more forward to it than the main event actually, i dont know maybe it is just the Kimbo effect.

and though i find it hard to not pull for Kimbo every time he is fighting, i think in this match up we will find out that Mitrione has what it takes to be a great fighter in the ufc, and Kimbo does not. Mitrione looked like a different man on fight night when he destroyed everyones cindarella pick from last seasons TUF Marcus Jones, though i know Jones chin was questionable, that was a brutal knock out..Mitrione looked focused for the match, like he was confident, and was responding well to his training. He looked like his head was in the right place, and i have said from the first time i seen him fight, if he can keep his head together, he is going to be a force to be delt with even in the ufc's land of heavy weight monsters.

Honestly...what do people see in Mitrione that actually shows he can be a good fighter besides his heavy hands.

Unless he makes big improvements i can't see him maintaining a career in MMA. I was suprised to even see him get a contract.

(serious question though..maybe i missed something )

Good chin.

But whats Kimbo got too offer? He was on youtube. He won a couple of fights against nobody's which were basically just boxing matches and lost 1 fight against Sean Gannon which was a more MMA type match.

I have Meathead winning this fight. But I am not counting out Kimbo if he wants to win he should improve his GNP. Mitrione's performance was much better than Kimbo's regardless on how different the caliber of fighters they were facing. I have been an MMA fan since UFC 101 and we don't have Strikeforce or Pride replays here in the Philippines so please understand my lack of MMA knowledge.

kimbo wins by sub or KO , its gonna happen, slice can knock anyone out who isnt a distance fighter + his ground n pound has gotten way better, all meat heads got going for him apart from a thick skull is heavy hands and that jus inst gonna work against Kimbo

kimbo wins by sub or ko ' date=' its gonna happen, slice can knock anyone out who isnt a distance fighter + his ground n pound has gotten way better, all meat heads got going for him apart from a thick skull is heavy hands and that jus inst gonna work against kimbo[/quote']

lol

kimbo wins by sub or KO ' date=' its gonna happen, slice can knock anyone out who isnt a distance fighter + his ground n pound has gotten way better, all meat heads got going for him apart from a thick skull is heavy hands and that jus inst gonna work against Kimbo[/quote']

lol x 2

Archived